Air Force Commissioned Officers Recruitment 2016 has been released. Read full IAF Latest Jobs Notification 2016 and then fill IAF Commissioned Officers Application Form 2016 by the indianairforce.nic.in
Air Force Commissioned Officers Recruitment 2016
The Indian Air Force academy has been releasing the Air Force Commissioned Officers Recruitment 2016 in the offline mode. So those applicants who have been interested in this and want to participate in this process so for that applicants read the IAF Notification 2016 after that you are eligible for this then participated in this process.
This is the really great opportunity for you applicants don’t miss this chance and grab this opportunity after filling the Air Force Commissioned Officers Recruitment 2016 Application Form. All details will be mentioned on this page. So candidates don’t waste your time and complete this process before the last date of this.
IAF Commissioned Officers Notification 2016
Organization Name: Indian Air Force
Number of Posts: Various
Name of Posts: Commissioned Officer
- 202/17F/SSC/M & W (Short Service Commission for Men & Women)
Ground Duty Branch:
- 201/17G/SSC/M (Short Service Commission for Men & Women)
- 201/17G/PC/M (Permanent Commission for Men)
- 201/17T/SSC/M & W (Short Service Commission for Men & Women)
- 201/17T/PC/M (Permanent Commission for Men)
Air Force Commissioned Officers Requirements
Educational Qualifications: Those applicants who have been interested in this IAF Commissioned Officers Jobs 2016 and want to participate in this process so for that applicants required being Graduated/ Engineering Degree/ PG Degree.
Indian Air force Commissioned Officers Jobs 2016 Age Limit: The age limit for the interested applicants who has been applied for this will be considered as on 01 July 2017 and this detail will be mentioned below.
- For the Technical Branch & Ground Duty Branch: 20 to 26 years
- For the Flying Branch: 20 to 24 years
Application Fee: For the interested applicants the IAF Application Fee will depend on as per the Indian Air Force rules. So applicants check this detail with the help of the official advertisement.
Commissioned Officers Air Force Salary:
For the interested applicants, the salary structure will be given below on this page.
- Flying Branch: – 82,050/- Per Month
- Technical Branch: – 71,550/- Per Month
- Ground Duty Branches: – 68,550/- Per Month
IAF Vacancy 2016 Selection Procedure: The candidates will be selected on the basis of AFCAT & Engineering Knowledge Test (Only for Eng Branch), Psychological Test, Intelligence Test, Medical Test, Group Test and Interview. So applicants start preparation for the examination and then get this job.
Fill Air Force Commissioned Officers Application Form 2016
Now the process of application form filing, those applicants who have been interested in this Air Force Commissioned Officers Recruitment 2016 and want to fill this IAF Commissioned Officers Application Form so follow these steps and then complete this process without any mistake.
- At First interested candidates can enters to official login page which is indianairforce.nic.in
- After that, In Recruitment section, you will get the link of IAF Application Form 2016.
- Then click on that link and download the Air Force Commissioned Officers Application Form.
- Start filling the Air Force Commissioned Officers Recruitment 2016 form with the help of the required documents.
- Attach required copies of all supporting documents in prescribed size and also attach the passport size photo and signature with the form.
- Make sure that there is no mistake in the information you provided before submission and then send it to the address which is mentioned below.
- At last, save a hard copy of submitted IAF Application Form and make a note of Registration Id for the further reference.
Online Application Commencement: 04th June 2016
Deadline for Applying Online: 30th June 2016
Applicants for you all details regarding this Air Force Commissioned Officers Recruitment 2016 will be given on this page. Applicants get more details will get with the help of these links.