Air India Recruitment 2016
Dear job seekers, the Air India limited has published a notification concerning Air India Recruitment 2016 to recruit eligible candidates on 246 vacancies of Cabin Crew. So those applicants who are concerned in this Air India Notification 2016 they must check the official notice properly and then grab this opportunity by submitting an application form through prescribed mode. All information of this notification has described on this web page. Before applying you must look at below-stated details of it like eligibility, salary, application fee, and many others.
This is the golden chance for those job seekers who wish to set up their career in Air India. All applicable and interested candidates can apply for these jobs. So, don’t wait to check the important information and apply as soon as possible.
Eligibility Criteria Air India Trainee Cabin Crew Recruitment
Applicants must have completed 12th or equivalent from any recognized institution/board/university.
Note: Further technical qualifications can be checked through authorized notification.
The maximum age of applying candidates should not be more than 35 years.
Note: The age relaxation will be applicable for reserved category applicants.
Application Fee for General Category Candidates: Rs. 3000/-
Fee for Others: Nil
Applicants who will be shortlisted on these posts they will get the pay band of Rs. 25000/-
Simulator Proficiency Assessment Check
Dates to Remember
Starting date to apply: Started
Closing date for applying: 12th November 2016
Date of Examination: Declare Shortly
How to Apply for Air India Jobs
- Initially open the authorized site i,e ‘www.airindia.in’ in your web browser.
- Then click on the ‘careers’ link that is available at the footer of the homepage.
- Now click on the correct link of this recruitment.
- Read the official notification attentively and tap on the apply link.
- The application form will be downloaded in the PDF file.
- Take a printout of this form and fill the form correctly.
- Attach Xerox copies of all required documents and a recent passport size photograph of you.
- Now take a photocopy of this form and keep it safe for future reference.
- Afterward send the application form to the below described postal address.
General Manager (Personnel),
Air India Limited,
Headquarters, Airlines House, 113, Gurudwara Rakab Ganj Road,
New Delhi – 110 001
Dear job seekers, if you want to get further details of Air India Recruitment 2016 then you can check that on our web address i,e www.ejobsalert.in. Before living the page you must put your eyes on following important links.
Air India Recruitment Apply Here
Authorized Notice Check Here