Applicants we are here to share AP ITI Admission 2016 -2017 news. So if you are interested in this and want to fill this Andhra Pradesh ITI Application Form 2016 so check all details with the help of this page and then complete this process. The AP ITI Admission 2016 Application Form will be filling with the help of the official site.
AP ITI Admission 2016 -2017
Every year many organizations of higher education offer ITI course in different streams to the applicants through the AP ITI Admission 2016 -2017 and every year huge number of students takes admission in this course and get a successful career in this field. So applicants don’t miss this golden opportunity and after filling this form and then grab this opportunity.
- Institute Name: AP ITI (Andhra Pradesh Industrial Training Institute)
AP ITI Offered Courses:
|Plastic Processing Operator|
|Mechanic Fridge and AC|
|Tools & Die maker|
|Tools & Die maker (Die and Molds)|
|Mechanic Machine Tools|
|Electrician (Power Dist)|
|Mechanic Motor Vehicle|
|Mechanic Diesel Engine|
|Computer Hardware and Network Maintenance COPA|
AP ITI Admission 2016 -2017 Eligibility
Eligibility Criteria: Those Applicants who has been interested in this AP ITI Notification and want to fill this ITI Application Form 2016 Andhra Pradesh must have passed 10th standard or 12th standard with mathematics and Physics from a recognized Board or Institution. More details will be check with the help of Official Notification.
|Fill an Application Form Online||Best Interview Preparation Tips|
|More 10th and 12th Pass Jobs||More ITI Jobs|
Application Fee: The ITI application fee will be divided in category wise and will be mention below. Applicants if you are interested in this then pay this ITI Application Fee.
- For General and OBC community candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs. 250/-.
- For SC/ST community contenders need to pay Rs. 150/- as the application fee.
Age Limit: Those candidates who will be interested in applying for this ITI should be 14 to 25 years of age. There is age relaxation by 3 years for SC/ ST/ OBC/ community candidates. The candidates belong to Widows/Separated women, will get upper age limit is relaxed up to 35 years as per the rules and regulation of the organization and more details will be check with the help of the official notification.
Selection Criteria of ITI
The selection process of the applicants for ITIs in a state AP is to be completed by the State AP Government. All the process will be given below applicants check all these and then doing preparation for the selection process.
A particular community of trade like IT (Information Technology), Auto-mobile, Chemical, and Fabrication etc will be obtained in the nearby places which are preferred by ITI. According to the reference of NCVT admission in ITI will be completely based on merit list marks which are secured by the candidate in the public examination of the minimum qualification prescribed for the individual trade.
How to fill Andhra Pradesh ITI Application Form 2016 Online
Those, applicants who have been interested in the Andhra Pradesh I.T.I Examination and want to fill this AP ITI Application Form 2016, so those applicants follow these steps and then fill your application form in the online mode.
- First of all, applicants may apply online through official website which link will be mentioned on this page.
- On the home page follow the online link for registration under “Apply Online” through the latest update section.
- After that, select the same to access your registration forms.
- Then candidates have to sign up with the Log in ID, Password and get Confirmation Code.
- After that, Start fills an online AP ITI Application Form very carefully with significant details and uploads scanned photograph and signature with the application form.
- After filling the details click on to Submit button
- At last, take a print out of form and keep it safe for future use.
If you want to fill this AP ITI Application Form on the offline mode then follow these steps.
- Those contenders may also apply offline by filling the application form in appropriate format with all important details like Document, passport size photo, and signature.
- Aspirants are required to attach all mandatory documents and send to the address given in official notice on or sooner than the last date.
Starting date for applying: Metion Soon
Ending date for applying: Update Soon
Collect Brief details regarding this AP ITI Admission 2016 with the help of this OFFICIAL LINK