AP Post Office Recruitment 2016 2017
The Andhra Pradesh Postal Department has released the AP Post Office Recruitment 2016 on online. These vacancies released for filling the 121 Postman/Mail Guard Vacancies in this department by the eligible applicants. So applicants before applying this must read Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle Notification. Then you are eligible for this must participate in this process and fill AP Post Office Application Form through the official site.
Andhra Pradesh Post Office Postman/Mail Guard Notification
This is a tremendous opportunity for you applicants. The main motive of releasing this opportunity is fill 121 vacancies of Postman/Mail Guard in this department. So applicants don’t miss this chance must grab this after filling AP Post Office Recruitment 2016 form online. All important details will mention below on this page. Must check most of all details and complete this process without any interruption.
Organization: Andhra Pradesh Postal Department
Total No. of Posts: 121 posts
Job Location: Andhra Pradesh
Name of the posts:
Region Wise Vacancy Details:
- Kurnool Region – 30
- Vijayawada Region – 55
- Visakhapatnam Region – 33
Mail Guard: 03
- Division Wise Vacancy Details:
- RMS AG Dn, Guntakal – 01
- Vijayawada RMS Y Dn – 01
- RMS V Dn,Visakhapatnam – 01
AP Postal Circle Vacancies Require Eligibility
Aspirants if you want to participate in this AP Post Office Recruitment 2016 process without any error. So applicants before applying must check eligibility section and then complete this process.
The Educational Qualification is candidates must have passed Matriculation/SSC from a recognize Board or University. Check other eligibility criteria details through the official notification.
Decided Pay Scale for the AP Post Office Recruitment is Rs.5200/- to -Rs.20200/- With Grade Pay Rs.2000/- per month. Another detail collects by advertisement.
Require Age Limit for this AP Postal Circle Jobs is applicants should have the minimum of 18 years and the maximum of 27 years. The age relaxation detail will mention in the notification.
The AP Post Office Application Form Fee details will mention below. This should pay through online mode during filling Online Application Form.
|Category Name||Total Amount of Fee|
|Require Application Fee||Examination Fee|
|All female candidates (OC/OBC/SC/ST) Pay||Rs.100/-||Nil|
|Male candidates (OC/OBC) submit||Rs.100/-||Rs.400/-|
|Male candidates (SC/ST)||Rs.100/-||Nil|
|Ex-Service men (OC/OBC) Pay||Rs.100/-||Rs.400/-|
The AP Post Office Jobs Selection Process of the applicants will select on the basis of performance in Written Examination. This examination will conduct by AP Postal Circle Department authority.
How to Fill Andhra Pradesh Post Office Application Form
Follow these steps and complete this AP Post Office Recruitment process in the giving mode.
- Open the official website of this department
- Then click on a download link of this recruitment.
- First of all, read the official notification so that you cannot face any problem in a later stage.
- Now you are eligible for this must click on “Online Submission Application Form” link.
- Then fill up the prescribe form with details of your documents.
- After upload soft copy of your recent passport size photograph in JPG format (size not to exceed 50 KB) and signature in JPG format (size not to exceed 20 KB)
- Then verify all the entered information form before submitting the registration form.
- Finally, click on “Save/Submit” button.
- Finally take a print out of Application, Fee Challan Copy/ Receipt for any future reference.
Most of all important dates of AP Post Office Recruitment will give below:
|Starting Date to Apply Online Application Forms||05th of August 2016|
|Last Date for the Submission of Online Applications||04th of September 2016|
|The due Date to Pay Examination Fee||04th of September 2016|
|Admit Card/ Hall Permit Release Date||10-15 days before the Exam Date|
|The date of Examination/ Aptitude Test||UPDATE SOON|
Another detail will check by the help of this links.