Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2016
We are so happy to share this news with you applicants. The Bank of Baroda has released Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2016 on its official site. This is a really great opportunity for you aspirants. If you are filing this BOB PO Application Form Online. So, for this aspirants will check BOB PO Notification through the official site. The main motive of releasing this chance is filling 400 PO Vacancies in this sector.
BOB Probationary Officer Jobs Notification
The main motive of releasing this Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2016 is hiring eligible vacant to this post. So, applicants don’t miss this chance especially those who want to make your bright career in banking sector. All require details will give below:
- Name of Organization: Bank of Baroda
- Number of posts: 400
- Name of Post: Probationary Officer
- Official site: www.bankofbaroda.in.
Name of vacancies:
- Unreserved: 202 Posts
- OBC: 108 Posts
- SC: 60 Posts
- ST: 30 Posts
Bank of Baroda PO Vacancies Details
Aspirants if you are look out the eligibility criteria for this Bank of Baroda Probationary Officer Recruitment 2016. Then must visit this page and collect all precious detail through this page.
The Education Qualification for this Bank of Baroda PO Recruitment is applicants should possess Graduation with minimum 60% Marks. The percentage of 55% is announced for SC/ ST candidates in the relevant field. Another detail will check by the official notification.
The applicant’s Age Limit for this BOB PO Vacancy is between 20 to 28 years as on 01st August 2016. Upper age commission for SC/ ST/ OBC categories is mention below in table:
|SC/ ST/ EX-SM/ Domiciled of J & K State/ Persons affected by 1984 riots||05 Years|
|OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) category candidates||03 Years|
|Persons with Disabilities (PWD)||SC/ ST: 15 Years
OBC: 13 Years
General: 10 Years
The BOB Probationary Officer Selection Process will complete on the basis of written exam and Interview/ GD/ Psychometric Test. The Interview will conduct by senior officers of the organization.
The BOB PO Application Form Fee details will give below. Without paying these application fee aspirants you are not eligible for this process.
- For OBC/ Gen category candidates: Rs. 600
- ST/ SC/ PWD category candidates: Rs. 100
The Salary Structure for this Bank of Baroda Recruitment will check by the official notification.
How to Fill Bank of Baroda Application Form Online
Applicants must check these steps and then complete this process of Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2016 online.
- First of all, aspirants need to keep the scan copies of their Signature and photograph.
- Keep ready necessary documents/ details ready for the online fee payment.
- Now you need to have their personal Email ID, in case, they don’t have then they need to create the Email ID for this Recruitment.
- After collecting all necessary attachments and click on the “Apply Online” link.
- Then start fills the online Application form and affix all requires documents with the online form.
- Also, attach passport size photo and signature on your form.
- Submit the online form after rechecking all the entries deeply.
- Finally, take the printout of the online application form.
BOB Jobs 2016 Important Dates:
|Online Registration Commencement||02nd August 2016|
|Last Date to Submit Bank of Baroda Online Application Form||21st August 2016|
|Dates for Application Fee Payment||02nd August to 21st August 2016|
|Admit Card Availability||01st Week of September|
|Date of Exam||25th September 2016|
Collect another detail Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2016 by this links.