Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Scheme Yojana 2016
The honorable prime minister of India has been released the Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Scheme Yojana 2016 for saving the girl child. Day to day in India girl’s strength will be so less according to the boy’s strength. So for saving the girl child our Honorable prime minister released this. The Benefits of Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Scheme 2016 is after publishing this Yojana our country peoples is aware for this Yojana and work for this.
Today our country suffers these issues and for a fight, this issue prime minister Release this Scheme. Through this girl will be strong and financially capable. We are requesting to all parents if your girl satisfies all required details then fill your girl child form and open the account in any bank.
Important Issues we are tackled now:
- Awareness on gender equality
- Education for women
- Medical aid and health issues
- Safety in public transport system
- Women safety cells
- Campaigns on sensitization towards women and children
- Cybercrime cells
- Crisis Management centre’s
- Awards for role models, parents and other categories
Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Yojana 2016 Form Details
The age limit for opening an account in this scheme is 10Years, and there is buffer period of 1 Year. Means, the girl child who has attained the age of 10 years 1 year those are capable for this scheme.
This scheme is tax-free so no money is deducted in your account.
Authorized Banks & Post Offices
Sukanya Samriddhi Yojna or Sukanya Dev Yojna is almost a type of Provident Fund Account. All are the bank is authorized for this scheme so you are opened your account in any bank. All the post offices are also authorized to open an account under Sukanya Dev Yojana.
NRI is not applicable for this scheme. As per RBI Guidelines an NRI cannot apply for this scheme. The post office saving account rules, 1981, governs Sukanya Dev Yojna, so, NRIs doesn’t come into this category.
The required document for this scheme is given below.
- Birth Certificate of Girl Child
- Identity proof of the parent or legal guardian
- Address proof of the parent or legal guardian
The Depositor can be withdrawn Up to 50% amount for the higher education of girl when a girl reaches 18 Years of age. If the depositor is facing any hardship in running such account then the account will be automatically closed before the period of completion.
Transferability of Account
The account is freely transferable to any state of the area in India, if the girl moves to another place. So this is a facility for the girl.
For operating this account girl age should be minimum 10 years.
Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Scheme Yojana Benefits
- Thorough this Yojana you will be opened your daughter account and through this, your girl child financial burden will be less and. Today in India a Girl child is considered as a Financial Burden especially in North India. So with the help of this Yojana, your burden will be let down.
- In this scheme government offers the Highest Interest Rate among all Small Savings. So with this, you save more money for our girl child.
- This account has been exempted contribution to this account u/s 80C of the Income Tax Act, 1961. So your girl child account will be full of tax-free.
- The best part of this Yojana is the maturity of account is 21 years from the date of opening of the account or Marriage of the Girl Child, through this account withdrawal is allowed on attaining the age of 18 years by girl child only if funds are required for Higher Education. The maximum period of this account is 21 years.
- The main motive of this Yojana is girl child not a burden for the parents for the girl education and for the marriage of girl through this account save money and girl child are not feel the financial burden. It given the financial security to the girl.
- After completion of the account timing and girl age should be 21 years then all are the interest are adding in the girl account.
So with the help of this Yojana girls should be self-dependent and confident. So parents open your girl child account under this yojana.
Sukanya Samriddhi – Scheme Yojana Application form