Bihar PHED Admit Card 2016
Aspirants we are here to share some fantastic news with our aspirants. The Bihar Staff Selection Commission will release soon the Bihar PHED Admit Card 2016 on online. So those applicants who have applied for this recruitment and now start preparation for the exam. But also with this must search the exam call letter on the organization official site. All detail will mention on this page check this and collect this document.
Aspirants know very well without this document you will not attend this examination and disqualify from this round. So it’s a compulsory document for the examination. We know that most of all aspirants have applied for this and that time little worry for exam BSSC JE Exam Call Letter. Aspirant that time exam hall ticket has not declared. But in upcoming days organization will release soon exam hall ticket on online.
- Organization: Bihar Staff Selection Commission (BSSC)
- Type of Exam: Written Examination
- Total Vacancies: 456 Posts
- Website: www.phed.bih.nic.in
- Admit card releasing Date: Available Soon
- Exam Date: It will also Release Soon
Bihar PHED Junior Engineer Call Letter
Exam Call Letter contain all important detail about the exam and applicants if you will miss this document then that’s your big mistake and you will disqualify from this round. These important details are applicant name, roll no, enrollment no, Exam venue name etc. Aspirants you know very well these detail will useful at the time of answer sheet filling.
So applicant must collect this and check this document properly if you will find any mistake in this must contact to the higher authority and correct this detail. Then must bring this Bihar PHED JE Admit Card in every examination and also with this must contain one id proof with this. In every examination, it will also check. Some helping steps for collecting this document will mention below…..
How to Download Bihar PHED JE Hall Ticket Online
- First of all, aspirants must visit the Official website of the organization which is www.phed.bih.nic.in
- Then check the link of admit card through latest update section.
- A new tab will be opened with some blank spaces to be filled.
- Fill the form with details like registration number and date of birth of the Candidate as per the instructions in the blank space.
- Then click on the submit link to submit the details that are entered.
- An Admit card will be generated and open on your PC Screen.
- Download and take a print of the Hall ticket for Examination use.