BPSC Common Combined Competitive Exam 2016
The Bihar Public Service Commission has released the BPSC Common Combined Competitive Exam 2016 on online. Those applicants who have interested in this opportunity must read full notification which released by the organization and then fill this BPSC CCE Prelims Exam Application Form in the giving mode. All detail will mention on this page for helping you. So applicants must check all detail by the help of this page and go for the next process as per the instruction.
BPSC CCE Prelims Exam Notification
Organization Name: Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)
Total Vacancies: 642 Posts.
|Bihar Administrative Services||244|
|Bihar Police Services||30|
|Bihar Nibandhan services||11|
|Gramin Vikas Padadhikari||13|
|Zila Ankeshan Padadhikari||7|
|Alpsankhyak Kalyan Padadhikari||3|
|Zila Nirvachan Padadhikari||4|
BPSC Common Combined Competitive Exam Eligibility
Applicant must check these eligibility criteria and if you are eligible for this must fill this BPSC Common Combined Competitive Exam 2016 recruitment. The eligibility criteria detail will mention below.
Qualification: Those candidates who want to apply for this BPSC Recruitment Posts must complete their Graduation with a minimum aggregate of percentage from any Recognized University/Institute. Check another detail by the help of official advertisement.
Age Limit: Those candidates who want to apply for this BPSC Common Combined Competitive Examination 2016 are minimum 21 years and maximum age limit is 37 years. Check another detail by the official advertisement.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the following rounds which will conduct by the BPSC Selection board.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
Exam/Application Fee: Check application fee detail by the help of official advertisement.
- General/OBC Category Candidates should pay an Application fee of Rs.650/- Per candidate
- SC/ST Category Candidates should pay an Application fee of Rs.200/- Per Candidate.
Apply Online BPSC Common Combined Competitive Exam Form
- First of all, applicants should first visit the official website of this organization which is www.bpsc.bih.nic.in
- Then go to the Notification panel and click on the Apply online link.
- A new tab will be opened read all detail once again.
- Click on apply online button and application form will open on your screen.
- Then fill the form with all the necessary details of the Candidate as per the instructions.
- Attach all require the document with your form.
- Then pay the application fee as per your Category.
- Finally, click on the submit link to submit the Application form properly.
- At last take a print out of it for the future use.
|Online registration to begin from||September 27, 2016|
|Last date for submission of online application||October 31, 2016|
|Starting date for deposit of fee via bank challan||September 27, 2016|
|Last date to deposit fee via bank challan||October 31, 2016|
|Date of examination||December – January 2017|
Check another detail by the help of this link…..