BSNL JTO Admit Card 2016
Hey, applicant, we are here to share some news about the admit card. Those applicants who have to apply for this BSNL Recruitment and now all those will do the exam preparation. For those the organization will release soon the BSNL JTO Admit Card 2016 on online. So those applicants who have to search the exam call letter on online must check this page and collect your BSNL JE Call Letter in the giving mode.
We know applicant you are a worry for this document because without this you will not attend this examination and disqualify from this round. So applicants don’t worry we will update all detail on this for helping you. With the help of this page, you must collect your BSNL Junior Engineer Hall Ticket with any mistake.
- Authority Name: Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited
- Official Website: www.externalbsnlexam.com
- Post: Junior Telecom Officer (JTO) Post
- Total Vacancies: 2510 Posts
- Exam Date: Release Soon
- BSNL Junior Telecom Officer (JTO) Admit Card: Updated Soon
BSNL Junior Telecom Officer Hall Ticket
Exam call letter is an important document for the examination without this you will not enter the exam center and exam hall. The BSNL JE Admit Card contains all important detail about this examination and applied. These details are applicant name, exam venue, roll no, enrollment no, paper code etc. So, applicants without this you will not fill the answer sheet query. After the releasing must collect this document and check it properly if you have seen any mistake in this must contact to the higher authority. Also, contain one ID proof with this at the time of examination. It will also check by the exam authority.
Collect BSNL JTO Call Letter Online
- First of all, applicant must visit the official website which is www.externalbsnlexam.com
- Find the admit card link through the latest update section.
- After that click on that link and read all detail carefully.
- Now you have to login by Registration Number/Roll Number, Password/Date of Birth on the giving form.
- Wait for some time and now your hall ticket will be displayed on your PC Screen.
- Download and Save Admit Card in the specific location.
- Take print out of Hall ticket and carry it to the exam hall.
Check another detail about this with the help of this link…