CBIP Admission 2016
Students, for you Central Board of Irrigation & Power has been disclosed the CBIP Admission Form Notice 2016 with the help of our official site. So candidates if you are waiting for this notice and interested in getting the admission in this organization please your CBIP Admission Form Online and after that checking time to time CBIP Exam Details 2016.
This board provides the PG and Diploma courses to the applicants so applicants if you are interested in doing PG and Diploma courses through this board then fill your admission form and get the admission with the help of CBIP Admission 2016. This application form merit will be declared in the month of April and session will be started in the month of May 2016.
Central Board of Irrigation & Power Admission 2016 Information
Training course Offered:
PGDC in O&M of Transmission & Distribution System
Complete number of Seats is 60 seats
15% seats are reserved for aspirants sponsored from Power utilities having more than 1-year experience and minimum 60% marks in Graduation.
Central Board of Irrigation & Power Required Details
Candidates who want to get admission in Central Board of Irrigation & Power must have completed your Bachelor of Engineering or equivalent in Electrical Engineering and Electrical & Electronics Engineering (EEE) with minimum 60% marks from the recognized university and in various examinations from 10th onwards and One year experience in the relevant field is required by the authority to the candidate.
The candidates should not have to possess more than two supplementary / backlog / ATKT during the entire course and no backlog in last semester.
The maximum age limit for this notification is 27 years so applicants if you are suffering under this age limit fill your application form and get the admission in the organization.
CBIP Application Fee:
Candidates are required to pay the application fee for this application form is Rs. 400/- per candidate
Payment will be done in the form of Demand Draft that must be paid in favor of “CBIP” payable at New Delhi, with two passport size photographs must be reached at the below given address. So applicants pay this application form through this method.
Selection Criteria for Admission:
The students will be shortlisted based on the merit of the marks obtained by the candidates in Class 10th, 12th & engineering degree and or GATE 2015.
- Merit wise list of the eligible candidates will be declared in CBIP website. So applicants check official site time to time.
- Admission will be completed after the verification of the documents and deposit the required fee.
Instructions to Apply for CBIP Admission Online Form:
- First of all, go to the official portal of organization that is www.cbip.org for applying
- Search the “Admissions” section and hit on “26 weeks Post Graduate Diploma Course in O&M of Transmission & Distribution System” link.
- Press on “Apply Online” link for applies this application form.
- Candidates are required to read the instructions carefully before filling the Application Form.
- Then click on the Registration link and Now, fill the application form completely with all the required details.
- Upload the passport size photo and on completion of application form read all form again.
- Press “Submit” button for final submission of application form.
- Pay your application fee through the mode of payment and send to the given address.
- Then get the hard copy of the application form for the future use.
Central Board of Irrigation and Power, Malcha Marg,
Chanakyapuri, New Delhi-110021
Last Date of Online Application form: 11th April 2016
Last Date of Receiving Hard Copy through Post: 18th April 2016
Declaration of Result: 20th April 2016
Starting of Course: 09th May 2016
Willing participants may acquire complete information about CBIP Admission 2016 from this