CBSE Compartment Form 2016 Download Online CBSE Class 10th and Class 12th Compartment Exam Application Form 2016 check here CBSE Improvement Form 2016 online
CBSE Compartment Form 2016
The Central Board Secondary Education will be release the CBSE Compartment Form 2016 for those applicants who have been applied for CBSE 10th and 12th Examination but don’t qualify this examination. So applicants Download Online CBSE Compartment Form 2016 for Class 12th/10th and then get this chance for qualify this examination.
Hey, students if you don’t score properly to reach in upper class then you must gain specific format of CBSE Compartment Form 2016 from any respective school, in which school you are doing study. The school will asked you regarding CBSE Application Form fee Demand Draft Number, your address, name, last year roll number etc all details will be updated on this page.
|Announcement Type||CBSE Compartment Form 2016|
|Last Date of Submission||22 June 2016|
CBSE 10th/12th Class Improvement Form 2016
This is a great opportunity for failed students of CBSE. The Central Board Secondary Education release the CBSE Compartment Form 2016 for those applicants who has been not qualified the 10th and 12th examination. Sometimes many students could not clear an exam in board due to some critical issues. So the CBSE board provides the second chance to such candidate who doesn’t qualify this examination. Interested candidates have to pay the application fee also for compartment examination as well and then Work hard to clear this examination because this is last opportunity to clear your board examination. All details will be updated on this page we are glad to share this news with our applicants.
|Fill an Application Form Online||CBSE 12th Board Results|
|CBSE Compartment Exam Admit Card||Last Minute Exam Tips|
Mode of Payment:
The Payment of CBSE Compartment Examination Fee will be paid through Demand Draft of requisite fee drawn in favor of “Secretary CBSE” payable at city of Regional Office concerned. More details will be check with the help of the official site.
Fee for 12th Class, Compartment Examination
|Class-XII for Regular Exam Fee||Class-XII for Private Exam Fee|
|Foreign School Candidate||All India Scheme||Delhi Scheme (Govt. school candidate of Delhi)||All India Scheme||Delhi Scheme (Govt. school candidate of Delhi)||Foreign School Candidate|
Fee for 10th Class, IOP Examination
|Exam Scheme||Class-X Exam Fee for Regular||Class-X Exam Fee for Private|
|Delhi Scheme (Govt. school student of Delhi)||All India Scheme||Foreign School Candidate||Delhi Scheme (Govt. school student of Delhi)||All India Scheme||Foreign School student|
|Fee for three or more Improvement of performance subject / Upgrading of Performance||250/-||500/-||3000/-||400/-||600/-||3000/-|
|Fee for two Improvement of performance subject / Upgrading of Performance||230/-||400/-||2000/-||320/-||500/-||2000/-|
|Fee for one Improvement of performance subject / Upgrading of Performance||120/-||200Rs||1000/- Rs||150/-||250/-||1000/-|
Download Online CBSE Compartment Form 2016 for Class 12th/10th
Those applicants who has been attending the CBSE 10th/12th Examination and then successfully collect the CBSE 10th/ 12th Result 2016 but unfortunately few students doesn’t qualified this examination so those applicants search the CBSE Compartment Form 2016 applicants with the help of this page fill your form on the online mode.
- Those students who have been fill this CBSE Compartment Form 2016 first need to open official website of Central Board of Secondary Education that is www.cbse.nic.in.
- After that, the candidates need to check latest update section.
- Then, select “the application for Compartment Examination July, 2016” link given on home page.
- Now, hit on Online Application form for Class-XII/X Compartment/IOP Examination link.
- Now, the candidates are required to Enter Roll Number, School Code and Centre Number (as given on your hall ticket) and then click on the “Proceed” Button.
- After that, fill CBSE Compartment Form by giving all required information.
- Then Upload scanned image of demand draft, photograph and signature with the CBSE Compartment Application Form.
- After filling the CBSE Compartment Online Form, check all given information and then hit on “submit” button.
- At last, Take printout of confirmation page and attach original demand draft with the form.
- Send it to CBSE Regional Office whose address is being given on confirmation page.
|Last date of receipt of application form for compartment||22 June 2016|
|Examination date for 10th||16 July 2016|
|Application Last date with late fees||30 June 2016|
More details about this CBSE Compartment Form 2016 with the help of this OFFICIAL LINK.