CBSE Scholarship 2016 fills CBSE Merit Scholarship Class 10th 12th Application Form 2016, CBSE Scholarship Scheme for Single Girl Child official site @ cbse.nic.in
CBSE Scholarship 2016
The Central Board of Secondary Education has been announced the CBSE Scholarship 2016 for the meritorious students who have passed class 10th with the 60% / 6.2 CGPA or more marks. The students should be single Girl Child of their parent. This Scholarship is only for the Girls who have taken admission in 11th standard after passing 10th standard from CBSE. This scheme basically Single Child Scheme so applicants fill this CBSE Scholarship Application Form 2016 on the given mode.
Applicant, you will apply for this CBSE Scholarship 2016 as soon as possible after the completion of this your form will be rejected by the organization and then you will not eligible for this. All details will be updated on this page.
CBSE Scholarship Scheme for Single Girl Child
For this Scholarship form girls want to get the 10th class CBSE Examination with 60% / 6.2 CGPA or more marks/ grades and are carry on their further academic qualification from the same board. The Scheme is started to support the Girls for studies and this scheme will be release by the Indian nationals. So those girls who have been containing the 60% mark in the 10th class than those valid for this.
CBSE Merit Scholarship 2016 Class 10th/12th Required Details
|For this scheme the single Girl students who have to get 60% / 6.2 CGPA or more marks / grades in Class X exam and want to pursue their studying of Class XI & XII in CBSE School.
The student tuition fee should not more than Rs. 1500/- per month. The Exam scholarship will be provided to Indian Nationals only.
The candidate must keep on her educational studies in Class XI and XII from CBSE so for this student must pass CBSE Class X Examination in the academic year 2016 are eligible for this scholarship. So applicants if you want the match with this then fill this form and get the scholarship.
|Amount of Scholarship:
|The amount of the scholarship will be Rs. 500/- per month for the applicants. A Scholarship will be paid for a maximum phase of two years. Payment of amount will be made by Demand Draft/ECS. So, applicants, this is a really good chance don’t miss this.
|For the selection of this CBSE Scholarship 2016 student should have qualified in Class X Examination from the CBSE and secured 6.2 CGPA or more and those applicants who are Pursuing Class XI & XII from CBSE affiliated Schools will be selected for this.
The Student should be ONLY SINGLE GIRL CHILD of their parents.
How to apply for CBSE Single Child Scholarship Scheme
Those applicants who have been completed our 10th class through the CBSE board and now all those search the CBSE Scholarship 2016 form for collecting the Scholarship for the 11th and 12th classes. So applicants must follow these steps and then fill this form.
- First of all interested candidates must log in to the official website which is www.cbse.nic.in-scholarship.
- After that before applying candidates are required to read the instruction very carefully with all important details.
- After that, press ‘Apply online’ link and then choose ‘SGC-X – Fresh/ renewal Application Form’.
- After that, enter roll no. and certificate no. as printed on your class X certificate and proceed for the further use.
- After that, fill the CBSE Scholarship Application Form with all important details very carefully.
- After successfully applying online print filled the application form.
- At last, duly filled online application form must be enclosed in an envelope and write the ““APPLICATION FOR MERIT SCHOLARSHIP FOR SGC X 2016 (Fresh or renewal)” and must be reached at the given address.
Assistant Secretary (Scholarship)
CBSE, Shiksha Kendra, 2,
Community Centre, Preet Vihar,
Documents to be attached with the Application form:
The required document for this will be given below on this page.
- Self-Attested Xerox copies of score card of Class 10th
- An affidavit from the parent which is showing that the applicant is the only child of their parents on non-judicial stamp paper of Rs. 10/-.
- Self-Attested photocopy of bank passes book bearing account number in which the amount is to be credited to the account.
- Income Tax Returns/Form-16 of both the Parents issued by the company must be attached along with the affidavit.
Last date to apply: As soon as possible
Applicants read more details regarding this CBSE Scholarship 2016 must log in to official website.