The time of the examination candidates are so nervous and hesitated so under the nervousness candidates doing the Common Mistakes in Test and then That Lose Easy Marks in Test. So candidates don’t do that type of mistakes which is mentioned below and gain the good marks in the examination. Through this page, we share the some point How to Avoid Common Mistakes in Test.
We are hoping that the candidates look out these steps and read all of it and also follow it. All the steps are helping you in your examination time and with the help of this candidates don’t do that type of minor mistakes and gain the good marks in the examination and after that achieving your goal.
Common Mistakes in Test That Lose Easy Marks
Not reading the question Paper properly: Many times in the examination students are so nervous and hesitated. That’s why sometimes students are not reading question paper properly and doing the mistakes so for completion of the good examination candidates needs the read all question paper properly.
Leaving the Easiest Questions at the Last: In the examination, candidates mostly candidates leave the easy question for attempting at the last of the examination that’s the big mistake by the candidate.
Running Out of Time: Under pressure candidate doesn’t watch out the exam time and then time will be completed but the candidate exam paper will not be completed. That is also the mistake which is done by the candidate.
Leaving Multiple Choice Questions: Most of the time, Applicants does not watch the multiple choice question and then leave the blank question doesn’t answer of this question.
Leaving the Exam Room Early: In the examination, time candidate doesn’t leave the exam room so early if your exam paper completed then sit on your particular sheet don’t leave the room.
Poor Spelling and Grammar: In the time of examination applicants do the spelling mistake and grammar mistake. That also, the main reason is deducting the marks in the examination.
Over Writing In Answer Sheet: In the examination, Candidates will do cutting in the answer-sheet and in the objective type paper applicants will be overwrite the answer of one question. That is also the reason for cutting the marks.
How to Avoid Common Mistakes in Test
- After, reading the question paper properly applicants will be attempt easy questions firstly, and divide all question paper into the particular time and then attempt easy portion at the first in the examination. Through this process candidate completes your whole paper.
- In the examination process candidates need the check the time and according to the time attempt your exam paper. Sometimes candidates suffer the timing problem and don’t complete your exam paper on time.
- Read your question paper properly, if in the question paper multiple types questions are presented so in this condition candidates don’t attempt the extra question your marks will be deducted. So applicant doesn’t do it that type of mistake in the examination.
- Applicants, if you are attempting all exam paper before the completion of time, so in this condition don’t leave your exam room to read your answer sheet properly then after complete the exam time then leave the exam room.
- In the examination don’t do it the spelling mistakes and also the grammar mistakes. Give the correct answer in the clear handwriting.
- Used only one pen in the examination if the pen is black then use black and also focus it that pen is ball and gel. In the exam use one type of pen.
- Don’t overwrite the answer sometimes students give the two answers of one question and then doing the cutting off one answer. So candidates don’t do that type of mistakes.
We are hoping all the steps are helping you in your examination. Read all the steps and then apply on it in your exam time.