CTET Application Form 2017
Aspirants we are here to share some great news with you. The Central Board of Secondary Education will release soon the CTET Application Form 2017 on online. So, applicants, if you will interest in this, must do this CBSE CTET 2017 Online Registration through the official site. But applicants before that must read official notification and get surety if you have eligible for this. Most of all details through notification will mention on this page.
This is a really great opportunity for you applicants. We know that time most of all applicants want to make your career in the teaching sector. For this applicants must do the preparation for the examination. So, applicants, this tremendous opportunity will release especially for you. Must fill this CTET Application Form 2017 and then participate in this.
CBSE CTET 2017 Notification Overview
- Exam Name:Central Teacher Eligibility Test
- Organization Name: The Central Board of Secondary Education
- Official Site:ctet.nic.in
CTET 2017 Registration Form Education Qualification:
We know that most of all applicants want to apply for this CTET 2017. Because that time most of the candidates want to make your career in the government teaching sector. So applicants before applying you must check the eligibility structure of this. For helping you all details will mention below must check and then apply.
For Paper I:
The CTET Application Form Education for paper 1 will mention below:
- Applicants must complete Higher Secondary with at least 50% marks and 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education.
- Also, complete the senior Secondary with at least 50% marks or Bachelor of Elementary Education.
For Paper II:
The eligibility for Central Teacher Eligibility Test Paper 2 will give below:
- For this applicants must complete B.Ed. or 1 year B.Ed with the 50% marks.
- Also, complete the Senior Secondary with at least 50% marks.
CTET 2017 Application Fees:
For this candidate have to pay the examination fee is Rs. 600/- for any one paper & Rs. 1000/- for both the papers. The SC/ ST/ physical disable Person has to pay Rs. 300/- for any one paper & Rs. 500/- for both papers. Another brief detail will check by the official notification.
CBSE CTET Fees Payment Mode
Applicants this CTET 2017 Application Fee will pay through the Bank Challan and Debit or Credit Card. More detail will check by the notification.
How to Fill CTET 2017 Application Form
Applicants if you want to apply for this CTET Application Form 2017 on online. So all those applicants must check these steps and then complete this process in the giving mode without any error.
- First of all, applicants visit the official website of this organization which is www.ctet.nic.in
- Now search the particular notification of this through latest update section.
- Click on that particular link and read full details carefully.
- Then just click on the “Apply Online” link
- Now start fills the appropriate details in the giving form by the help of requiring documents.
- Then upload all necessary documents, photo, and signature with the form.
- Then note down your registration number with the password and do the payment for the application fee.
- Finally, click on submit button and take the hard copy of your application form for future use.
CTET 2017 Important Dates:
|Online registration Starting Date||Release Soon|
|Last date for submission the form||Update Soon|
|Releasing date of Admit card||Announce Soon|
Most of all details will mention on this page regarding this CTET Application Form 2017. If you have contained any other query then for solving this must check this links.