CWC Recruitment 2016
The Government of India, Ministry of Water Resources River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation, Hydrological Observation Circle,Central Water Commission has released the CWC Recruitment 2016 on its official site. The main motive of releasing this opportunity is filling the various vacancies in this department. So applicants if you are interested in this and want to participate so before applying must read full notification with the help of this page. Then you are eligible for this must grab this opportunity.
This is a really great opportunity for you applicant. Especially, those who have to search the latest jobs in the various sectors. So applicants for helping you we will update all details on this page must check and go for the next process.
Central Water Commission Notification Overview
|Organization Name||Government of India, Ministry of Water Resources River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation, Hydrological Observation Circle, Central Water Commission (CWC)|
|Post Names||Skill Work Assistant (Code-SWA)|
|No. of Vacancies||111|
|Last Date to Apply||Within 30 days from the date of official advertisement Publication|
|Process to apply||Offline|
CWC Latest Jobs Eligibility Details
Applicants if you want to apply for this CWC Recruitment 2016 for these applicants must check these eligibility criteria which mention below.
The Educational Qualification for this Central Water Commission Jobs is Matriculation/ ITI or equivalent from recognized Board/University/ Institution. Check another detail through the official notification.
The CWC Jobs Age Limit is minimum 18 and maximum 30 years. The age relaxation details will check by the help of official notification.
The CWC Application Form Fee details will check by the help of official notification.
Central Water Commission Selection Process will base on the Physical test to determine Physical Fitness of the candidate. The physical test requires details is:
- Aspirants should be able to carry 25 Lbs Fish weight for 500 Meters without halting.
- Contenders must be able to swim 100 m in more than 8 feet deep water without halting.
The Central Water Commission Salary is Rs.5200-20200/– per month and grade Pay Rs.1800/- per month.
How to Fill Central Water Commission Application Form 2016
- First of all, applies must access the official site of the organization that is www.cwc.nic.in.
- Then check the latest notification through the latest update section.
- Click on that link.
- After that read full notification and instructions.
- Once you read the entire notification, download application form properly.
- After that applicant fills all mandatory details with the help of requiring document.
- Then attach supporting documents, certificates which mention below and also attach a recent passport size photograph.
- Recheck the application form again.
- Finally, send application form, documents, and certificates at the address which mention below and in an envelope which should be superscripted from top by “Name of Post Applied For……………”
All they require document for this CWC Recruitment will mention below:
- Proof of date of birth.
- Metric / ITI or equivalent certificate.
- Community Certificate in respect of SC/ST/OBC issued by competent authority.
- Ex-servicemen / PWD shall also enclose the relevant certificate issued by competent authority.
- One self-addressed envelope (size 9”x4”).
Upper Yamuna Division, Central Water Commission,
B-5, Kalindi Bhawan, Tara Crescent Road,
Qutub Institutional Area,
New Delhi, PIN 110016
The last date of application form submitting: 26th September 2016