DDA Recruitment 2016-2017 Delhi Development Authority Online Application Form for 675 Junior Engineer, Assistant Section Officer, Accounts Officer, Deputy Director and other Jobs
DDA Recruitment 2016
The Delhi Development Authority has been released the DDA Recruitment 2016 for recruit the eligible applicants to the 675 Jr Engineer, Section Officer, Accounts Officer Jobs. So applicants you are interested in this then read DDA Notification 2016 or match your qualification with this recruitment eligibility then fill your DDA Online Application Form.
This is a really golden opportunity don’t miss this and get this chance after filling DDA Recruitment 2016 Application form. All details will be updated on this page.
DDA Recruitment 2016 Latest Jobs Details
Organization: Delhi Development Authority.
Official website: www.dda.org.in
Job Type: State Government.
Job Location: Delhi.
Mode of Application: Online.
DDA Jr. Engineer Vacancies Details
Total No. of Vacancies: 675.
Name of the Posts: Various.
Vacancies Details (रिक्तियोंका का विवरण):
|Posts Name||Vacancies Info|
|Deputy Director (Public Relations)||01|
|Deputy Director (Planning)||07|
|Asst Director (Planning)||12|
|Deputy Director (Ministerial)||15|
|Assistant Accounts Officer||80|
|Assistant Section Officer (ASO)||80|
|Sectional Officer (Horticulture)||101|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||240|
|Junior Engineer (Elect/ Mech)||59|
|Stenographer Grade ‘D’||30|
DDA Section Officer Notification (Required Information)
Selection Process: Applicants who applied for DDA Asst Section Officer Jobs and now check the selection process of it so candidates you will be selected by their performance in the Following Rounds.
- Written Test.
So, applicants start preparation for the examination and then get this job.
Age Limit for DDA Junior Engineer Recruitment
Those candidates who have been applied for DDA Recruitment 2016-2017 can check the age details which are given below. Applicants should satisfy the below age criteria as on 20th June 2016 and then fill the DDA Stenographer Recruitment Form. More details will be check through official notification.
- For the Posts 1, 2: Maximum Age is 40 Years.
- For the Post 3: Should be below 35 Years.
- For the Posts 6 to 8: Maximum Age is 30 Years.
Educational Qualification for DDA Vacancies
Those applicants who have been interested in this DDA Section Officer Notification and want to fill this DDA Recruitment 2016-2017 form so for this check this detail which is given below on this page and then you are eligible for this then fill your form. For Post wise Educational Details, please check the Below Notification.
- For the Posts 1 to 3: For these posts aspirants should possess the Bachelors Degree in a relevant stream from Recognized University.
- Assistant Accounts Officer: For this post the education qualification is CA/ ICWA/ MBA from a recognized Institute or University.
Application Fee (आवेदन शुल्क):
Those applicants who have been interested in this DDA Notification and want to fill this Delhi Development Application Form then check this detail with the help of this page. The Application Fee details are given below.
- General/ OBC: Rs 500/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD and Female Candidates: No Fee.
Payment Mode: Applicants should visit any State Bank of India Branch and deposit the fee through pre-printed challan.
Delhi Development Authority Salary Details
The monthly salary will be given on this page according to the organization Notification. Check this detail with the help of this table.
|Post Name||Per Month Pay Scale|
|Deputy Director (Public Relations)||15600- 39100/- with GP Rs. 6600/-|
|Deputy Director (Planning)||15600- 39100/- with GP Rs. 6600/-|
|Asst Director (Planning)||15600- 39100/- with GP Rs. 5400/-|
|Deputy Director (Ministerial)||9300- 34800/- with GP Rs. 4800/-|
|Assistant Accounts Officer||9300- 34800/- with GP Rs. 4800/-|
|Legal Assistant||9300- 34800/- with GP Rs. 4600/-|
|Assistant Section Officer (ASO)||9300- 34800/- with GP Rs. 4600/-|
|Sectional Officer (Horticulture)||9300- 34800/- with GP Rs. 4200/-|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||9300- 34800/- with GP Rs. 4200/-|
|Junior Engineer (Elect/ Mech)||9300- 34800/- with GP Rs. 4200/-|
|Junior Translator||9300- 34800/- with GP Rs. 4200/-|
|Stenographer Grade ‘D’||5200- 20200/- with GP Rs. 2400/-|
|Patwari||5200- 20200/- with GP Rs. 2000/-|
Way to Fill DDA Application Form 2016 online
Those applicants who want to fill this DDA Application Form must look out these steps and then fill your DDA Recruitment 2016 Form with the accurate details.
- First of all, interested candidates need to visit the official website of Delhi Development Authority which is “www.dda.org.in”.
- Then check latest update section and click on that particular link.
- Then read all required details and the start filling the DDA Application Form.
- Then fill the DDA online form within correct manner and details.
- After that upload scanned passport size photograph with required certificates and signature (if required) with the form.
- Now, press on “Submit” button within given time period and at last, take print out of application form for future use.
DDA Recruitment Important Dates:
- Commencement of Online Application: 21st May 2016.
- Last Date to submit the Online Applications: 20th June 2016.
Download Delhi Development Authority Recruitment 2016 details with the help of this link.