DMRC Recruitment 2016
The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited has declared the notification regarding DMRC Recruitment 2016. Applicants if you are interested in this job and want to fill this Delhi Metro Rail Application Form then read the official notification carefully and grab this opportunity by submitting an application form on or before the last date that is mentioned below.
This is a really great opening for the job hunters don’t miss all details of DMRC Recruitment 2016 -2017 on this web page. Applicants check all these details and then apply or applicants start preparation for the examination and personal interview and give your best performance in the selection process. This examination will be organized by the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited.
DMRC JE, Station Controller/Train Operator Vacancies
Academic Requirements for Junior Engineer: Candidates must possess a three years engineering diploma in Electrical/Electronics/Electronics and Communication/Mechanical/Civil/equivalent trade from a Government recognized institution/university.
For Station Controller/Train Operator: Applying candidates must have completed three years engineering diploma in Electrical/Electronic or equivalent or B.Sc Hons or B.Sc from a Government recognized institute/university.
For the Post of Maintainer: Contenders must have done ITI [NCVT/SCVT] in detailed trade.
- Following are the age limitations for contenders:
- For JE and Station Controller Posts: 18-28 years
- For the Posts of Maintainer: 18-25 years
Note: The age will be calculated as on 1st July 2016 and the age relaxation will be applicable for reserved category candidates as per the organizational norms.
Application Fee for General/OBC Candidates: Rs. 400/-
Fee for SC/ST/PWD Applicants: Rs. 150/-
Note: The payment of application fee should be made through SBI Challan.
The selection of candidates will be based on:
- Written Examination
- Medical Test
- Psycho Test
Applicants who will be selected o these posts they will get an outstanding salary scale as per the departmental norms.
Starting date to apply: 5th November 2016
Closing date for applying: 15th December 2016
Mode of Applying
Candidates will have to register through online mode.
How to Apply for Delhi Metro Rail Jobs
- First of all go to the official site i,e www.delhimetrorail.com.
- Then click on the careers link that is available in the header of the home page.
- Now tap on the proper link regarding this recruitment.
- Read the official notification carefully and tap on apply online link.
- The application form will be opened.
- Fill this form correctly and attach all required documents.
- Now make the payment of application fee through given mode.
- Check the preview of your application form and submit this form.
- Lastly take a printout of this form and keep it safe for future use.
Thus, this was the notification regarding DMRC Recruitment 2016. For more updates of this recruitment like syllabus, admit card stay connected with us on www.ejobsalert.in.
DMRC Jobs Apply Here
Official Notification Check Here