ESIC Hall Ticket: The Employees State Insurance Corporation will release soon admit card for those applicants who have to apply for this Multi tasking Staff Upper Division Clerk, Stenographers, and Paramedical Staff Posts. Now all those will start preparation for the examination and search the ESIC Admit Card 2016 on online. So applicants must check this page and collect your hall ticket without any error.
ESIC Admit Card 2016 -2017
Aspirants, you know very well why the call letter is important for the examination. Without this applicant, you will not eligible for the examination. The exam Call Letter contain all important details about the exam and applicant like applicant name, roll no, enrollment no etc. So applicants must carry your ESIC Admit Card 2016 on online.
Organizer: Employees State Insurance Corporation
Total Vacancies: Various
Name of the Vacancies:
- Multitasking Staff
- Upper Division Clerk
- Paramedical Staff
Examination Date: Update Soon
Admit Card Status: Available Soon
Authorized Portal: www.esic.nic.in
ESIC Call Letter 2016
Applicants, you know why the call letter is important for the examination. because of applicants, it is only id proof that you have applied for this particular post. So applicants must collect you ESIC Call Letter and check it properly if you have found some mistake in it must correct this and contain at the time of examination. The ESIC Hall Ticket will use for filling all details in the exam sheet queries. So applicants must collect it and keep it safe for attending the examination. All details will mention on this page for getting more details applicants must check official link. Applicants don’t forget must contain one id proof with your entry card sometimes it will also check for checking your identity.
How to Collect ESIC Admit Card Online
If you want to collect your ESIC Admit Card 2016 without any error. So for this applicants must follow these steps:
- First of all, applicants log into the primary web server of the department which links will mention below.
- Then check “What’s New” section for collecting the admit card.
- Now find out the call letter link and click on that link.
- Then submit your Registration ID Number, Date of Birth (DOB) or Name whichever asked on the giving form.
- Finally, your call letter in PDF format will display on your PC Screen.
- After that save the hall ticket in your device and then take printout for next use.
- Don’t forget to carry your hall ticket at the time of attempting examination.