We are here to share some great news with our 10th pass students. The FYJC Online Admission Process 2016 – 17 has been started so those applicants who have been interested in this and want to fill FYJC Application Form Online so check FYJC Online Admission Notification according to the Mumbai Pune Region and then you are eligible for this then fill this form.
FYJC Online Admission Process 2016
This is the really great opportunity for the SSC Passed students who want to make your bright career and get the admission in the 11th class and doing best study through the best schools. Don’t miss this chance get this opportunity and participated in this FYJC Online Admission Process 2016 – 17. All details will be updated on this page applicants get more details with the help of the official site which link will be mentioned on this page.
FYJC Online Admission Process 2016 Required Details
Those Students who want to fill this FYJC Online Admission Form must have passed Class 10th from a recognized board.
The FYJC Online Admissions will be depending on the applicant’s 10th class merit list. Organization will be provided you the stream on the basis of the marks secured in class 10th. The availability of seats in a particular college is also a crucial factor. A college can’t give admission to those students whose name has been mentioned in the merit list. If seats are not filled, colleges issue second merit list and then a final one (the second merit list will be releasing for remain vacant).
FYJC Online Admission Streams
The Online admissions Examination will be organized for the three main streams – Arts, Science, and Commerce. However, following admissions are not done online. These are conducted by the particular junior colleges:
- Admissions to Technical Junior Colleges
- Admissions to Night Junior Colleges
- Admissions to HSC Vocational (MCVC) and Home Science
- Admissions to Management Quota, Minority Quota, and In-House Quota.
For the interested students are required to submit the following documents at the time of admission without this you are not eligible for this:
- Original Result/ Score Card (10th or equivalent)
- Original School Leaving Certificate (TC)
- Constitutional Reservation
- Original Mark sheet (SSC or equivalent)
- Original School Leaving Certificate(TC)
- Special Reservation Certificate
How to Fill FYJC Online Application Form 2016
Those students who have been interested in this FYJC Online Admission Process 2016 and want to fill this FYJC Online Application Form 2016 then follow these steps and complete this process without any error and interruption.
- First of all, interested applicants you must get the information booklet.
- Then applicants visit the official website for more information (Mumbai- fyjc.org.in, Pune- http:pune.fyjc.org.in).
- Now search through the latest update section particular link of this and enter the login ID and password.
- Read all details through the Notification carefully.
- After that, fill in all the details carefully in the Application Form.
- Then attach the all required document, passport size photo, and signature with the FYJC Application Form.
- At last, check your form once again and click on the submit button when you have completed it.
Important Dates for 2016:
|Important Dates for Online Application to F.YJ.C. (11th) classes Mumbai Metropolitan Region (M.M.R.)|
|Start date of online filling of Form||8th June (Expected)|
|Closing date of filling of Form||15th June (tentative)|
|Online correction in application||16th June (tentative)|
|Declaration of General Merit List||20th June|
|Declaration of First cutoff||22nd June|
|Declaration of Second cutoff||30th June|
|Declaration of Third and final Merit List||6th July|
Collect brief details regarding this FYJC Online Admission Process 2016 with the help of this OFFICIAL LINK.