GATE Admit Card 2017
GATE Hall Ticket Download: Applicants we are provide you some important news about the GATE Examination. The IIT Roorkee will organize the GATE 2017 examination on the date of 4th, 5th, 11th and 12th February 2017. We know that most of all applicants has applied for this and now do the preparation for examination. But for attending the examination applicants search the GATE Admit Card 2017on online. So applicants must check this page and collect your call letter.
Aspirants you know that the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering is an all-India examination that primarily tests for the various undergraduate subjects in engineering and science. This examination helps to get admissions to various post-graduate programs (e.g. Master of Engineering, Master of Technology, and Doctor of Philosophy). So appliers must check this page and collect your GATE Admit Card 2017 and don’t forget with this must contain one id proof. Some time it will also check on the main gate of examination.
- Organization: IIT Roorkee
- Name of Exam: Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)
- Exam Level- All India Level Examination
- Type of Exam- Postgraduate Examination
- Exam Date- 4th, 5th, 11th and 12th February
- Official site: gate.iitr.ernet.in
GATE 2017 Call Letter
The exams admit card is an important document for the examination. Without this applicant you are not eligible for the examination and you will disqualify from this round. The GATE Admit Card 2017 contain all important details about the examination like applicants name, roll no, enrollment no, exam venue address etc. These all details will use at the time of filling the query in the answer sheet.
How to Fill GATE Admit Card Online
- Firstly you have to log in official website, you can use below mentioned link to open official website.
- Then check the latest update section and click on admit card link.
- Now read all details and fill the registration number and date of birth in the giving form.
- Then check admit card form once again and click on submit button.
- Wait for some time your call letter will display on your PC screen.
- Click on download or save the admit card and can take a print out for the future references.
GATE Important Dates:
|Notification availability||August 2016|
|Online Application Processing System (GOAPS) opens for registration, application filling and submission||1st September 2016|
|Closing date for online application submission||4th October 2016|
|Closing date for request for change of city||16th November 2016|
|Admit Card availability||5th January 2016|
|GATE 2017 On-line Examination||4th, 5th, 11th and 12th February 2017|
|Announcement of Result||27th March 2017|
Check more details about the GATE Admit Card 2017 by the help of this OFFICIAL LINK.