GNM Nursing Online Registration Process: The Cochin Port Trust Hospital inviting the eligible applicants for the course of General Nursing and Midwifery 3 years Diploma. So those applicants who have interested in this course and want to get admission in this course must fill this GNM Nursing Application Form 2016 form offline. Then applicant gets to participate in this registration future process. All detail will update on this page. Must check and then apply for this without any error.
GNM Nursing Application Form 2016
The main motive of releasing this opportunity is filling 20 seats in this General Nursing and Midwifery 3 years Diploma Course. So applicants don miss this opportunity and must grab this after filling this GNM Nursing Application Form 2016form. We hope that interested applicants must get this opportunity and after complete, this course achieves your goal. All eligibility criteria will mention below on this page.
GNM Nursing Admission Details:
- Organization Name: Cochin Port Trust Hospital
- Total Seats: 20
- Name of the Course: General Nursing and Midwifery 3 years Diploma Course
- Type of Notification: GNM Nursing Admission
- Location: India
- Nationality: Indian
- Official Website: www.cochinport.gov.in
- Mode of Apply: Offline
- Last Date to Apply: 31-08-2016
GNM Nursing Application Form Eligibility Details
Check these eligibility criteria and then fill this GNM Nursing Application Form 2016 without any interruption.
Eligibility Criteria for GNM Nursing:
The eligibility criteria will mention below:
- For this candidate must complete intermediate with any group as optional subjects, with an aggregate of 40% marks.
- Candidates who are with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as optional subjects will be preferable. Check another detail through notification.
For this applicant age limit is 17 years and less than 35 years. The age relaxation in age for SC/ST/OBC candidates will be given by organization norms. Check brief detail through the official notification.
The selection of applicants will base on their performance in test/interview procedure which will be decided by the organization.
Interested candidates need to pay GNM Application Form Fee of Rs. 200/- by demand draft. If contenders submit their DD by post then they have to pay Rs. 250/-. There is no application fee for SC/ ST Category.
Application Form should be submitted in favor of “THE PRINCIPAL, SCHOOL OF NURSING, COCHIN PORT TRUST HOSPITAL” and payable at Canara Bank, Willing dons Island, Cochin-3.
How to Complete GNM Nursing Registration Process
- First of all, candidates need to check official website of the organization that iswww.cochinport.gov.in
- Now check the latest update section which is an available menu bar.
- Then search the particular notification link and click on it.
- After that advertisement will open on your screen. Read the complete details very carefully through advertisement.
- Now interested candidates can collect applications from the address mentioned above.
- Fill the form carefully with the help of required details of your form.
- Then attach all necessary documents with the application form if required. Also, attach passport size photo and signature with your from.
- Then you need to pay the application fee in DD format and send it to the address which mentions above.
Check another detail by the help of this links.