Himachal Pradesh High Court Vacancies 2016: The High Court of Himachal Pradesh, Shimla has released the HP High Court Recruitment 2016 on offline. The main motive of releasing this recruitment is filling 103 Clerk Office Assistant Jobs in this department. So applicants, if you have interested in this and want to fill this form so for that, must read HP High Court Notification on online. Then complete this process in the giving mode without any error.
HP High Court Recruitment 2016
This is a golden opportunity for those applicants who want to make your career in the government sector. We know most of all applicants will apply for this HP High Court Recruitment 2016. So applicants all notification details will mention below must check and then apply.
Himachal Pradesh High Court Clerk Jobs Overview
Organization: High Court of Himachal Pradesh, Shimla
Total Number of Posts: 103 Posts
Regular Vacancies: 65 Vacancies
- Clerk (Class-III): 48 Posts
- Clerks/ Proof Readers (Class-III): 17 Posts
Contractual Vacancies: 38 Vacancies
- Clerk (Class-III): 24 Posts
- Junior Office Assistant: 14 Posts
HP High Court Office Assistant Recruitment 2016 Eligibility
Aspirants must check this educational structure and then complete this process of HP High Court Recruitment 2016.
The HP High Court Vacancies Education will mention below:
Clerk: for this aspirants must graduate with minimum typing speed of 30 WPM. Another detail will check by the official notification.
Junior Office Assistant: Applicants should possess DCA/ BCA/ B. Tech/ Diploma in the computer. Check another detail through notification.
Age Limit: Those applicants who have interested in applying should be 18 years and the upper age limit should be 45 years as on 01st January 2016. More details like age relaxation will check by the advertisement.
HP High Court Latest Jobs Selection Procedure:
The Himachal Pradesh High Court Recruitment selection process will base on these rounds.
- Screening Test
- Written Exam
- Typing Test
- Personal Interview
- Viva-Voce Test
The HP High Court Application Form Fee will give below:
- Aspirants those who belong to the general category they are required to pay Rs. 300/-
- For reserved (ST/ SC/ OBC) category aspirants need to pay Rs 150/- as an application fee.
The payment mode of application fee will check by the official notification.
How to Fill HP High Court Application Form 2016
For your convenience applicants must follow these steps and fill this HP High Court Office Assistant Application Form on online.
- First of all, applicants may visit the official website of organization which is hphighcourt.nic.in
- Then press “Announcements” tab from the menu bar at the top of the home page.
- Now check the notification section and click on it.
- After that read full advertisement very carefully and download the acknowledgement format from the lower section of the same.
- Then click on apply online button.
- Start to fill it with all require information such as name, address, documents, certificates, etc and paste a recent passport size photography in a given space.
- Thereafter attach all require documents regarding certificates in support of age, qualification, experience and others with your form.
- Also, attach passport size photo and signature with the form.
- At last, you have to send the application form to the specified address mentioned below.
To the Registrar General,
HP High Court,
Shimla – 171001,
- Last date for submission of Online Application: 21st August 2016.
- Deadline for the offline submission of Acknowledgement: 28th August 2016.
Another detail about this HP High Court Recruitment will check by the help of this links.