The Union Public Service Commission has released IES 2017 on online. All those applicants who are interested for filling IES 2017 Application Form must read IES Notification and eligible for this. Then complete this IES Online Registration Process on the giving mode. All details will mention on this page like IES 2017 Exam Date, eligibility etc.
The main motive of releasing this IES 2017 is recruiting the eligible applicants to the giving post. Every year this organization has released lots of recruitments for the applicants. A huge amount of applicants has applied for these and then get this job. So applicants don’t miss this chance must catch it and complete this process.
UPSC IES 2017 Notification
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Exam Name||Indian Economics Service Exam|
|Electronics & Tele-communication Engineering|
IES 2017 Application Form Eligibility
Education Qualification (शिक्षा योग्यता): The qualification for this IES 2017 will mention below:
|Interested aspirants must complete B.E./B.Tech degree or pass sections A and B of the Institution Examinations of the Institution of Engineers (India).|
|Applicants also complete a degree/diploma in engineering from such foreign university/college/institution.||Aspirants also passed Graduate Membership Examination of the Institute of Electronics and Telecom.||Also, contain the associate Membership Examination Parts II and III/Sections A and B of the Aeronautical Society of India.|
|Passed Graduate Membership Examination of the Institution of Electronics and Radio Engineers, London held after November 1959.|
Age Limit (आयु सीमा):
The contender’s who want to apply for this Indian Economics Service Exam 2017 age is 21 years to 30 years.
The age relaxation will offer to candidates of reserve category as per the govt. norms. This detail will check by the official notification.
Application Fee (फार्म शुल्क):
The IES Application Form Fee for the General/OBC category is Rs. 200/- per candidate. The application fee will deposit in any branch of
- SBI by cash
- By using net banking facility of SBI
- State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur
- SBI of Hyderabad
- State Bank of Mysore
- By using Visa/Master Credit/Debit Card.
The applicant who belongs to reserved category for you applicants there is no fee.
Selection Process (चयन प्रक्रिया):
How to Complete IES 2017 Online Registration Process
Interested applicants who want to fill this IES 2017 form on online. Then applicants follow the below giving steps to apply online:
- Firstly applicants visit the official site of Union Public Service Commission which is upsconline.nic.in.
- Now applicants check latest update section and check the link of this exam Notification.
- Click on that particular link and check all details through the link.
- Then applicants you are eligible for this click on apply online button.
- Thereafter start fills the online Application Form with the help of all mandatory details.
- Applicants must upload scan photograph and signature on the application form in .jpg format. Don’t forget each file should not exceed 40 KB each and must not less than 3 KB in size.
- Aspirants now attach your scan copy of requiring the document with your application form.
- Candidates recheck your form. Now tap on submit button and submit your form successfully.
- Now, at last, get the hard copy of submitting examination form for further use.
IES 2017 Exam Date:
|Last Date To Apply Online||Declare Soon|