IES Result 2017
Dear readers, we are here to share some great news about the result with our applicants. The Union Public Service Commission will release soon IES Result 2017 on its official site. So those aspirants who have to attend this examination on the date of 27th May 2016. Now all those will search your Indian Engineering Services Results Cut Off for surety of selection. Must bookmark this page and then collect your result on online. All details will mention on this page.
Few month ago Union Public Service Commission has released the IES Recruitment. A huge amount of applicants has applied for this and successfully attend examination on the date of 27th May 2016. Aspirants now organization will start the process of exam result declaration. The IES Result 2017 will declare on the month of September 2016. Aspirants wait for some time and then collect your result in the giving mode. Direct link of result downloading will also give on this page.
|Name of the Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Exam||UPSC Engineering Service Examination 2016|
|Name of the Post||Engineering Civil Service Posts|
|Number of post||various|
|Date of exam||27th May 2016|
|Result Declaration Date||September 2016|
Indian Engineering Services Results Cut Off
The Union Public Service Commission will complete the selection process on the basis of their cutoff list. After the IES Result declaration organization will release the cutoff list on online. Then applicants merit list will also declare. Aspirants don’t forget your cutoff list will declare according to your category. So the time of result checking must check your IES Result 2017 and then check cutoff according to your category. The expected cut off will mention below applicants must check and get the idea about this.
Download Indian Engineering Services Result 2017
Interested applicants who have attend this IES Examination and now all those want to collect your IES Result 2017 online. So aspirants follow these steps and collect your result without any error.
- Firstly aspirants have to log in the official website of Union Public Service Commission which is www.upsc.gov.in.
- Thereafter check ‘What’s New’ section that is available on the right side of the home page.
- Select link of the result and click on the that.
- Fill your roll no. and date of birth on the giving form.
- Tap on submit button.
- Then, the result will display the on your digital screen.
- Now check your result properly.
- After that match your roll number.
- At last, Download the list and take the print out of it for future use.