Indian Army TES Recruitment 2016 apply for 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Course 36. The Indian Army has released Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme 2016 Recruitment for fill the 90 vacancies through the unmarried Male candidates so eligible candidates may apply Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Application Form from the date of 24th May 2016 to the 30th June 2016.
Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme 2016
Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below on this page. Applicants this is a great opportunity for you don’t miss this fill this Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme 2016 Recruitment form with the help of this page.
Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme
|Organization Name||Indian Army|
|Course Name||10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Course 36|
|No. Of vacancies||90|
Indian Army Recruitment 2016 for 10+2 TES (Eligibility)
Those Contenders who will be interested in this must have passed Matriculation (10+2) Examination or its equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 70% marks in Mathematics Physics and Chemistry from a recognized education boards are eligible to apply for this entry so applicant check this details and then fill this Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Application Form.
The Applicants also who are applying for Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme must be a citizen of India, or a subject of Bhutan, or A subject of Nepal, or a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st of January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India more details will be check with the help of this page.
|Fill an Application Form Online||Last Minute Exam Qualify-Tips|
|Written Examination Qualify-Tips||10th and 12th passed Govt. Jobs|
Restrictions of Age:
Those Aspirants who wish to apply for this should not above 19½ years and must not be below 16½ years on the first day of the month in which the course is beginning i.e. the applying candidates must not be born before 01 Jul 1997 and not after 01 Jul 2000 (both days inclusive).
The Shortlisted aspirants will get a pay scale of Rs. 21,000/- per month (Rs 15,600/- as pay in Pay Band plus Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400/-) more details will be given below in the table.
|Rank Name||Pay Bands/Scale Structure||Grade Pay||MSP|
|Lieutenant||PB-3, Rs.15,600/- to Rs.39,100/- per month||Rs.5,400/-||6,000|
|Lt Colonel||PB-4, Rs.37,400/- to Rs.67,000/- per month||Rs.8,000/-|
|Lt General/ Hag Scale||Rs.67, 000/- (annual increment is 3% and then it is Rs.79,000/- per month||Nil|
|Hag + Scale||Rs.75, 500/- (annual NIL increment is 3% and then Rs.80,000/- per month|
|VCOAS / Army Cdr / Lt Gen (NFSG)||Rs.80,000/- (fixed)|
Procedure To Fill Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Application Form:
Interested applicants read all the steps and then fill this Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Application Form in the given mode.
- Candidates, who want to apply for these vacancies, firstly need to go and check the official Website which link will be mentioned below.
- First of all, contenders need to log on the web portal that is www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- After visiting the official website, candidates required to search for “Online Application” tab through the latest update Section and hit on that particular link.
- Now, fill the Indian Army Recruitment 2016 Application Form with the required details in the proper manner without any type of mistake.
- After that, check the Indian Army Recruitment 2016 Application Form again and terms are given before submitting the application form.
- Then hit on the “Submit” button.
- After submitting the application form, acknowledgement with a Roll number will be provided to the candidate.
- The Candidates need to take two printout of application form and roll number.
- One copy of the hardcopy application duly Signed by the candidate will be agreed to the selection centre for the SSB interview, and the second one has to retain by the candidate for his reference.
All the required document for the interview round will be given below applicants check these and contain all these that time to go the interview round.
- Class 10th certificate / Original mark sheet showing DOB
- Class 12th certificate / Original mark sheet.
- Original ID proof.
- 20 copies of self-attested PP size photographs.
|Opening Date for Online Application||24th May 2016|
|Last Date to apply online Application||30th June 2016|
|Date for Services Selection Board (SSB) interview:||Will Be Held In August / September 2016 Onwards.|