Indian Post Office Recruitment 2016-2017
Every year Indian Postal Circle Department will release lots of vacancies like MTS/Postman/Assistant Posts in this department. This time, again organization will release soon Indian Post Office Recruitment 2016. So applicants if your interest in this Job must read Indian Post Office Notification 2016. Then you are eligible for this must fill this Indian Post Office Application form in the giving mode.
We are so glad to share this news with our applicants. Because it’s a really great opportunity for you applicants. So grab this chance and apply for Indian Post Office Recruitment 2016. All details will mention on this page for helping you applicants. More details will collect from the official advertisement. Applicants don’t forget your one silly mistake and then you will disqualify from this process.
Indian Post Office Notification Details
Firm Name: Indian Postal Circle Department
Apply Mode: Online/Offline
Total Vacancies: Approx 20000
- Mail Guard
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)
- Postal Assistant (PA)
- Sorting Assistant (SA)
- Postmaster Cadres
- Lower Selection Grade Posts
- Inspector Posts
- Stenographers Grade ‘D’
- Stenographers Grade-II
- Higher Selection Grade – I
- Higher Selection Grade – II
- Indian Postal Service Group ‘A’
- Postal Service Group ‘B’
- Senior PS and Private Secretary
- Junior Hindi Translator
- Senior Hindi Translator
- Senior Artist
- Hindi Typist
Indian Post Office Recruitment 2016 Eligibility
Interested candidates for applying this Indian Post Office Jobs must have cleared at least 10th or 12th with English as a compulsory subject. Applicants also have completed Diploma/ Graduation/ Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent from valid University/Institute.
For this Indian Post Office Vacancies, applicant’s age should not be less than 18 years and not more than 30 years. The upper age limitation will applicable to the reserved categories. This detail will check by the official notification.
The Indian Post Office Application Fee details will give below:
- Unreserved and OBC Quota: Rs. 400/- (four hundred only)
- Reserved Quota and Women Category Candidates: NO FEE
Note: Application fees can submit either by online or offline modes as the per candidate’s convenience.
Pay Scale (per month):
Selected applicants will get the salary is Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 2,400/- along with other benefits/allowances by the department. For more details check official notification.
The selection of the applicants for this Indian Post Office Recruitment 2016 will base on this round.
- Aptitude Test
- Computer Proficiency Test/ Typing Test
Fill Indian Post Office Application Form 2016
Applicants must follow these steps and complete this process of Indian Post Office Recruitment 2016 on the giving mode.
- Firstly applicants log in to the official website of this organization.
- Now check the “Career” section and click on that particular link of notification.
- Thereafter download the PDF file of official advertisement and then read carefully every important point.
- If you satisfy these eligibility criteria then press on “Apply Online” link.
- Then applicants fill your form without any error and by the help of requiring document.
- Attach scan passport size photograph, signature and other important documents only in jpg format with the form.
- At last, click on “Submit” tab after recheck filled information.
- Download submit the application form and then take printout for the future use.
Opening Date to Apply Online Application: Update Soon
Closure/ Last Date for Online Registration of Application Form: Update Soon
Official Portal: www.indiapost.gov.in
More details about this Indian Post Office Recruitment 2016 applicant please check this OFFICIAL WEBSITE LINK.