Indira Gandhi Scholarship 2016- 2017
The University Grants Commission has released theIndira Gandhi Scholarship 2016 on online. So, those applicants who will search that type of scholarship scheme must check this page. All those applicants must read this Indira Gandhi Single Girl Child Scheme Notification. Then you are eligible for this must grab this opportunity.
This golden opportunity will release for helping those applicants who have the facing financial problem. In India, a huge amount of applicants has brilliant in the study but suffer the economical problem. The University Grants Commission will decide to help those applicants and release this Indira Gandhi Scholarship 2016 on online. All details will mention on this page for helping you aspirants.
|Organization Name||University Grants Commission|
|Last Date||Available soon|
Indira Gandhi Single Girl Child Scheme Eligibility Details
The eligibility detail for this Indira Gandhi Scholarship 2016 is given below. Aspirants must check and then apply.
Nature of Assistance Available Under the Scheme:
- The number of slots for scholarships is determining every year on the basis of received application from candidates through online mode.
- The award letter will upload on University Grants Commission’s website which downloads online with the ID generate. It will use at the time of processing of the submission of the application form.
- Those institutions where girl student has taken admission in the 1st year PG course.
- No tuition fees will charge by the institute from these students to pursue PG degree course in Universities.
- The Scholarship value of Rs.2, 000/- per month will provide for a period of two years. This facility will provide only for the full duration of a PG course.
- Any single girl child who happens to be the only child or twin daughter or fraternal daughter in the family will be eligible for the scholarship under this scheme.
- Any single girl child who has taken admission in regular, full-time 1st year Master’s Degree course in any recognized university or a post-graduate college can avail the scholarship
- Indira Gandhi Scholarship is available to PG I year student only.
- Girl student taking admissions to PG Course in distance education mode has not considered eligible to take scholarship under the scheme.
For this girl students who are less than or equal to the age of 30 years at the time of admission in PG courses. If you contain this age then you are eligible for this scholarship form.
Method of Selection:
The candidate’s selection for this Indira Gandhi Scholarship 2016 will complete after reviewing their application form by expert committee panel. Another detail will check by the official notification.
Amount of Indira Gandhi Fellowship:
The selected candidates will get the financial assistance of Rs.3100/-per month in this Indira Gandhi Scholarship scheme. Another detail will check by the official notification.
Documents Required During Submission Of Online Application:
They require documents will mention below. Applicants must check and then apply Indira Gandhi Scholarship Single Girl Child Scheme.
- For this applicants need an affidavit on Rs. 50/- Stamp paper, from student/parent, duly attested by SDM/First Class Magistrate/Gazette Officer.
- The Proof of admission to 1st Year Master’s degree course in a recognize Indian University.
- A certificate from the College/University where the student has taken admission to 1st year PG course.
- Also need the scan copy of Candidate’s Recent size Color Photograph.
How to Fill Indira Gandhi Scholarship 2016 Form
Applicants must check these steps and then complete this process of Indira Gandhi Scholarship 2016online.
- Firstly of all visit the official website of University Grant Commission is www.ugc.ac.in.
- Then applicants must check latest update section and search particular scholarship link.
- Then click on that particular link.
- Read all instructions carefully before hitting on to “apply online” button.
- Starts fill all the details correctly and upload the relevant documents with your form.
- Also, attach passport size photo and signature with your form.
- Recheck your form once again.
- Then submit the form after checking it properly.
- Finally, get the printout of application form for further use.