Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2016
The Government of India, Ministry of Home Affairs has recently updated the Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2016 Notification through its official website. Applicants those who are looking for the IB Jobs may apply for the IB Security Assistant Jobs 2016 before the last date. The details of Intelligence Bureau Bharti 2016 are well mention here. Candidates are requested to check the notice of Intelligence Bureau Vacancy 2016 by the help of this page.
The Government of India, Ministry of Home Affairs has invites applications for the Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant Recruitment 2016 for the post of 209 Security Assistant (Motor Transport), General Central Service, Group-‘C’ (Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial).
The last date for IB Recruitment Application 2016 is 06 August 2016. So, aspirants hurry up and apply for the Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2016. For the candidates use, the team members of ejobsalert.in has provide a direct link for apply online.
IB Security Assistant Jobs 2016 Details:
Organization Name: Government of India, Ministry of Home Affairs
Name of the Post: Security Assistant
Official Website: “mha.nic.in”
No. Of Post: 209 Vacancies
Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant Bharti 2016
Currently, the Government of India, Ministry of Home Affairs has released the news for Intelligence Bureau Bharti 2016. A Lot of applicants are searching for the IB Jobs on the internet. For that reason, here we mention all the details of Intelligence Bureau Vacancy 2016 such as eligible criteria, important dates, useful links etc.
Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant Posts 2016 Eligible Criteria:
Applicants should pass the Graduation in any stream & candidates also have Advance Diploma / Diploma / Interpreter ship / ability to read, write and speak in any of the languages.
- Aspirant’s age should be between 18 years to 27 years.
The selected candidates for the posts of Security Assistant is Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- with Grade pay of Rs. 2000/-
The candidates will be selected on the basis of written exam and interview.
- For General / OBC candidates: Rs. 50/-.
- There is no fee for SC/ ST and Women candidates.
- The fee should be pay by cash deposit at any branch of State Bank of India Challan.
How to Fill MHA IB Recruitment Application 2016
- First of all, aspirants go to the official website of IB i.e. “mha.nic.in”.
- After that, click on the link which named as “Online Applications for the post of Security Assistant.
- Here aspirants required to enter all the information.
- Attach the scanned photograph and signature.
- After that, applicants may pay the examination fee by using the internet banking.
- Now press on “SUBMIT” button to complete the process.
- Save the registration no on the desktop.
- At last, take a hard copy of application form for future use.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 16.07.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 06.08.2016
- Last Date for Deposit the Fees: 09.08.2016
Check more details through official website