ISRO Scientist Syllabus 2016 – 2017 Download ISRO Engineer Exam Pattern 2016 Through official website www.isro.gov.in
ISRO Syllabus 2016
The Indian Space Research Organization has been released the ISRO Notification and the huge amount of applicants have been applied for this and now all those applicants will do the study for this Scientist Engineer written exam for completion this process. So applicants for doing the better preparation collect your ISRO Syllabus 2016 and also the ISRO Engineer Exam Pattern 2016 with the help of this page.
The ISRO Syllabus 2016 and exam pattern will be very helpful for the applicants so interested applicants who have been applied for this notification and want to get this job must check this page and then give your best for the examination and syllabus.
- Organization Name: Indian Space Research Organization
- Post Name: Scientist Engineer
- Exam Date: Declare Soon
- Official Website: www.isro.gov.in
ISRO Scientist Syllabus 2016
Some Contenders who are going to attend the Scientist Engineer written examination will be little confused for the exam preparation so all those must check the ISRO Scientist Engineer Syllabus 2016 and exam pattern through online mode. The ISRO Scientist Engineer syllabus helps all the applied aspirants to know the exam model and design. In the Exam syllabus, all the related topics of the examination will be displayed so applicants get a help through the exam syllabus. We will update the exam syllabus on this page.
ISRO Syllabus for Computer Engineer
- I/o System Organization.
- Assembly language Programming. Microprocessor Based system design: typical examples.
- Elements of a high level programming language PASCAL/C.
- Use of basic data structures.
- Fundamentals of computer architecture.
- Processor design.
- Control unit design.
- Memory organization.
- Personal computers and their typical uses.
- Number Systems.
- Data representation.
ISRO ICRB Syllabus for Electronics Engineer
- Physical Electronics, Electron Devices and ICs.
- Control Systems.
- Communication Systems.
- Microwave Engineering.
- The transistor as a switching element.
- Karnaugh map and applications.
- Small signal analysis.
- Power amplifiers.
- Wide banding techniques.
- Transient and steady state response of control systems.
- Concepts of gain and phase margins.
- Constant-M and Constant-N Nichol’s Chart.
- Signals and Systems.
- Network Theory.
- Electromagnetic Theory.
- Analog Electronic Circuits.
- Digital Electronic Circuits.
ISRO Scientist Engineer Syllabus for Mechanical
- Vector Calculus.
- Differential Equations.
- Numerical Methods.
- The design of Machine Elements.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Power Plant Engineering.
- Refrigeration and air-conditioning.
- Turbo machinery.
- Engineering Materials.
- Metal Casting.
- Forming Processes.
- Joining Processes.
- Probability & Statistics.
- Engineering Mechanics.
- The strength of Materials.
- Theory of Machines.
- Metrology and Inspection.
- Operations Research.
- Inventory Control.
- Production Planning and Control.
- Manufacturing Analysis.
- Tool Engineering.
- Metrology and Inspection.
ISRO Engineer Exam Pattern 2016
The exam pattern will be very helpful to the applicants for doing the best preparation for the examination. Under the exam pattern all the important details like exam topics, no of topics, total question no etc will be given and through this applicant get an idea and then doing the best preparation for the examination so applicants check all details with the help of this page.
- The ICRB will recruit the candidates by conducting the written test.
- In the written test there will be 80 questions presented.
- The total duration of the examination is 90 minutes.
- The Negative mark will be calculated for the each and every wrong answer.
- After knowing the complete exam syllabus applicants can start their preparation. The Candidates are requested to apply for the posts before the last date.
- Here we have provided the pdf for free download and applicants can download during their preparation.
Collect ISRO Syllabus 2016
Collect ISRO Exam Pattern 2016