UPJEE Results 2016: Uttar Pradesh Polytechnic Entrance Exam has been successfully conducted by the Joint Entrance Examination Council of Uttar Pradesh and now they will declare the JEECUP Result 2016 in the month of June 2016 on the official website at jeecup.org. The UP Polytechnic Entrance Results 2016 will be available in the between of 1st June 2016 to 7th june 2016
JEECUP Result 2016
The main aim to conduct the Uttar Pradesh Polytechnic Entrance Exam is to provide admission in First and Second year Diploma Polytechnic under Board of Technical Education, UP. Lots of applicants have been applied and successfully given this examination.
After completion of the examination process, the department is now going to declare the JEECUP Result 2016 through its official website. Candidates can download their Admit Card by using the registration no and date of birth.
UP Polytechnic Entrance Exam Results 2016
JEECUP is a polytechnic Entrance Exam which is conducted by the Joint Entrance Examination Council of Uttar Pradesh for admission in various courses like Diploma in Engineering/ Technology, Agriculture Engineering, Diploma in Pharmacy Post Graduate Diploma Information Technology & Lateral Entry in Two Year Diploma.
This year also the department has successfully organized the examination and within a few days, they will reveal the candidates result through its main portal. By the help of the scorecard, aspirants are able to know whether they qualified the examination.
That’s why after given the exam; aspirants are eagerly looking for the scorecard which is most probably available very shortly. Applicants keep connect with us for more details of the scorecard.
UPJEE Results 2016 Ranks Scorecard
The UPJEE Results 2016 Ranks Scorecard will be made only for those aspirants who got good rank in the examination. The rank card will available after one week of the Result declaration. So, applicants keep connect with us to check time to time update regarding scorecard as well as the rank card.
Steps to Download JEECUP Result 2016
- First of all, aspirants need to select the official website.
- If applicants don’t know the official website of the department then they may search out the official website by inputting the department name in the search tab on Google.
- After get the official website, click on it.
- After that, the homepage is display in front of you.
- From the open page, select the link of the downloading scorecard.
- After get the particular link hit on it.
- Now enter the roll no and date of birth.
- Within a few second, the scorecard will appear.
- Downloaded it and get the hard copy of it.
Check UPJEE Results from the Official Website