JET Lekhpal Exam 2016
the Joint Employment Test board has been releasing the JET Lekhpal Exam 2016 Notification for 1535 Accountant & Account Officers posts through JET Lekhpal Recruitment 2016 (Joint Employment Test). Interested candidates have to apply through the online process on or before 30th May 2016 for Joint Employment Entrance Test 2016.
The Online application process has started for 1535 Seats for this examination. Eligible candidates will be selected as per norms decided by Govt. of India. JET stands for Joint Employment Test, which is conducted by central govt. of India.
For JET Exam, the department was started in 1988 as a common entrance test for all the departments under Govt. of India for growing need of centralized exams to provide recruitment solution. Department believes in Excellence through Innovation scheme. So the interested applicants fill your JET Lekhpal Exam 2016 form and then qualify this test.
JET Lekhpal Exam 2016 Notification Info
Examination Name: Joint Employment Test
JET Accounts Officers Vacancies Details
Total No. of Vacancies: 1535 Posts
- Accountant Officer
Eligibility for JET Lekhpal Recruitment 2016
Those aspirants who have selected for the post of Lekhpal/Account Officer, all are getting the impressive salary structure which is decided by the organization is Rs. 15000/- to Rs. 25000/- per month.
Interested candidates who wish to apply for this notification must have done their Graduate Diploma or Degree (DCA,PGDCA, D.ED, Tally, ITI, B.sc, B.com, B.A, B. Ed, D. Ed, B.E, BCA, BBA, M.sc, MCA, M.com, M.A) from any recognized instituted or university. More details check through the official notification.
Joint Employment Test Age Limit:
The Age limit for the applicable candidates is maximum 37 years and minimum 20 years and the upper age relaxation will be checked through the official notification.
Application Fee (Non-Refundable):
The application fee for this application form will be given below:
- For the General category candidates, the application fee is: Rs. 600/- (Six Hundred Only)
- For the Reserved Category aspirants, the application fee is: Rs. 450/- (Four Hundred Fifty Only)
Joint Employment Test Selection Process:
The selection process for this recruitment will be based on the written examination and personal interview. So applicants start to study for the exam.
Fill Up JET Lekhpal Online Application Form 2016
Follow these steps and then fill your application form in the online mode.
- Applicable aspirants should visit the official site.
- Then click on “New Registration” and start to enter all required information related to full name, gender, DOB, Mobile Number and Email ID.
- In case, any confusing regarding eligibility criteria so first of all download official advertisement.
- Then open PDF file and start to refer all terms and condition carefully.
- Attach your passport size color photograph as well as scanned signature.
- Click on “Register for Exam button”.
- Save and take a printout of the system generated filled form for future reference.
Note: If you any type of query related to online registration so please contact us using Cell number (18001209006).
Starting date for online submission of application: 16.02.2016
Last date for online submission of applications: 30.05.2016 (12:00 PM)
Brief details about the JET Lekhpal Exam 2016 Recruitment check with the help of this link.