Jharkhand ITI Admission 2016- 2017
The Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board will release Jharkhand ITI Admission 2016. This form will release for those applicants who want to do the study in this. Also want to take admission in 2nd Year (Lateral Entry) of Polytechnic Diploma Courses in many streams. So, interested applicants fill JCECEB ITI Online Application Form through the official site.
This is a great opportunity for you applicants don’t miss this chance. Under this many streams will presented applicants choose and then complete this process. The stream is Fitter, Turner, Mechanist, Mech. Motor Vehicle, Mechanist Grinder, Mech. Refrigeration & Air Conditioning etc. Every year when this exam is arranged then lots of applied candidates get the part in it. All details will mention on this page for completion of Jharkhand ITI Admission 2016 Process.
Jharkhand ITI Admission Notification Details
|Exam Name||Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination 2016|
|Conducting Body Name||Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
Jharkhand ITI Age Limits:
Those applicants who want to apply for this JCECEB ITI Admission Form. For those the minimum age is 14 years and maximum age is 40 years. The age is 45 years in case of Ex-serviceman & widows of soldiers killed in war. For the Mechanic Motor Vehicle & Mechanic Tractor Trades the age should 17 years. More details will check by the official notification.
JCECEB ITI Educational qualification:
- For Jharkhand ITI Admission 2016 education is applicant must have passed the Matriculation/10th or equivalent examination.
- Trades like cutting & tailoring, Mech. Tractor, Carpenter, Welder, Plumber, Sheet Metal Worker and Mason will require minimum of 8th
- Applicants must pass 10+2 or equivalent exam with English or Hindi for Stenography (English) and Stenography (Hindi) trade.
- Applicants must complete Intermediate / 10+2 or equivalent examination OR 3 year Diploma course passed in case of COPA trade.
Jharkhand ITI Reservation:
- Aspirants must be a permanent / Local Residence of Jharkhand and have procedure proper Local residents of Jharkhand.
- Applicants also have procured proper local Residential Certificates & caste certificate issued by proper authority.
- Up to date reservation policy of govt. of Jharkhand will follow in all courses of Govt. and Privet Institutes situate in Jharkhand State.
Jharkhand ITI Selection Process:
The selection of applicants for Jharkhand ITI Application Form will base on Competitive Entrance Examination. A Final List will prepare after the publication of result. More details will check by the official notification which link will mention below.
How to Fill JCECEB ITI Online Application Form
Those applicants who want to apply for this Jharkhand ITI Admission 2016. So those applicants must follow these steps and then complete this process. The direct link for fill this application form will also give on this page.
- First of all, interested applicants go to the site of organization which is jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in
- After that applicants click on the link of Examinations. Then click on the link of Voc. / I.T.I. to Diploma E.C.E
- Then applicants click on the notification of this and read all details carefully.
- Now enter all the correct details in the giving form with the help of requiring document.
- Then applicants click on submit button for submission the form.
- After that, applicants pay your application fee on the giving mode.
- At last, applicants keep a hard copy of it for using for future use.
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB)
Science & Technology Campus,
Namkum-Tupudana Road Sirkha,
Toli, Namkum, Kali Nagar, Namkum,
Ranchi, Jharkhand- 834010
Tel- 0651 6999170
Check the official notification related with these application forms from the site of this board.
More details regarding this Jharkhand ITI Admission 2016 will check through these links.