JRF Scholarship 2016 – 2017
For helping, those students who will face the financial problem for doing a future study. The University Grants Commission has released the JRF Scholarship 2016 on its official site. So applicants must grab this opportunity and fill JRF UGC Fellowship Online Form. Then get the profit of this opportunity and doing the study for making your bright future.
JRF Scholarship Scheme Details
This JRF Scholarship 2016 Scheme has released especially SC / ST / PH category candidates. Also, provide for improving the study status in this category. That time in India most of all students as face this problem and don’t do the future education. Aspirants if you want to do advanced study & research in engineering. But you are not able to accomplish higher education due to lack of money. So aspirants must apply for this and fill this form after checking all details by the help of this page.
|Name of Organization||University Grants Commission (UGC)|
|Name of Scheme||Junior Research Fellowship|
|Category wise Scholarship||SC / ST / PH|
|The last Date||Will be Disclose Soon|
JRF UGC Fellowship Amount
The JRF Scholarship Amount will mention below on this page. Candidates must check and then complete this process.
|Fellowship||The fellowship amount is Rs 14,000/-P.M. for the first 2 years@ Rs 15,000/-for the left over period|
|Contingency||Rs 12,000/ p.a. for the first two years Rs 25,000/-p.a. for the left over period|
|Departmental assistance||Departmental assistance is Rs 3,000/- p.a. per student to the host institute for providing ,infrastructure to the researcher|
|Escorts/Reader assistance||@ Rs 2,000/-p.m. in cases of physically handicapped & blind candidates|
|HRA||This detail will check by official notification.|
Needed Documents JRF Scholarship 2016
For this JRF Scholarship, all require document will give below. If you want to apply for this process so applicants must ready all document.
- Income Certificate of your father/mother
- Recent Passport size photograph
- College / School all essential Certificate
- Domicile/ Category /Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC/General)
- Mark sheet of last Passing Class.
- Address Proof
- Attested photocopies of compulsory certificates
JRF Fellowship 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility criteria for JRF Fellowship Scheme have given below:
- Aspirants must complete the master degree in Engineering/Technology/Pharmacy with 60 % marks.
- All Ph.D. Candidates need to hold an M.E. / M TECH degree.
Age Limitation: The candidate’s age cannot cross 40 years and should not below 18 Years. Age Relaxation will applicable as per govt. rule and this check by notification.
How to fill JRF Scholarship Online Form
Follow these steps and complete this process of JRF Scholarship 2016 online:
- Aspirants are inviting for this scheme once in a year by advertisement in leading newspaper.
- Through this candidates will check further details regarding Scholarship.
- Then you are eligible for this so check Scholarship Application Form by website link www.ugc.ac.in
- Also, willing candidates can fill their fellowship’s application form through their college campus.
- After that aspirant attach essential documents, passport size photo and signature with the application form.
- Then submit it the application form to your college campus.
- Candidates will select on the basis of merit list.
- Shortlisted candidates will call for the interview which gives by an expert committee.