Karnataka ITI Admission 2016 fills KAR ITI Online Application Form 2016 for Kar ITI Admission Form check eligibility Criteria emptrg.kar.nic.in.
Karnataka ITI Admission 2016
The Karnataka Industrial Training Institutes will be release soon the Karnataka ITI Admission 2016 for those applicants who have been interested in this and want to fill this Karnataka ITI Online Application Form. So, applicants check all details like Eligibility Criteria with the help of this page.
This is a great opportunity for you applicants don’t miss this chance after filling this Karnataka ITI Admission Form 2016 Form and then grab this opportunity. This application form will be filling on the online and offline mode. All the steps to fill this form will be given below.
Karnataka ITI Course Details
- Plastic Processing Operator
- Draftsman Civil
- Electronics Mechanic
- Electrician (Power Dist)
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle
- Mechanic Diesel Engine
- Computer Hardware and Network Maintenance COPA
- Instrument Mechanic
- Mechanic Fridge and AC
- Tools & Die maker
- Tools & Die maker (Die and Molds)
- Mechanic Machine Tools
- Machinist Grinder
- Draftsman Mechanic
Karnataka ITI Admission 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: Those applicants who have been interested in this ITI Admission Notification must complete academic qualification for various trades is class VIII pass to class XII pass depending upon selected trade. More details will be check with the help of the official notification.
|Application Form filling Process Online||Best Interview Preparation|
|10th and 12th Pass Vacancies||More ITI Vacancies|
Age Limit for Karnataka I.T.I:
The candidate who will be interested in this Notification is applying for ITI should be 14 to 25 years of age. There is age relaxation by 3 years for SC/ ST/ OBC/ community candidates. The candidates who belong to Widows/Separated women, will get upper age limit is relaxed up to 35 years as per the rules and regulation of the organization and more details will be check with the help of the official advertisement.
ITI Application Fee:
The ITI Application Fee will be divided in category wise as mention below. So applicants check this detail and then fill your Karnataka ITI Application Form with this Application fee.
- For the General and OBC, category candidates have to pay application fee of Rs. 250/- per candidates.
- For SC/ST community contenders need to pay Rs. 150/- per candidates as an application fee.
Selection Procedure for ITI admission:
The selection process will be based on the written examination which is conducted by the Industrial Training Institutes which is located in the state of Karnataka. After, completion of the written exam applicants marks and merit list will be decided he/she will qualify or not. So, applicants start preparation for the examination.
Reservation of Seats:
- The 25 % seat is reserved for women candidates.
- For boys and girls sponsored by recognized orphanages and the 3% seats for reserved under Craftsmen Training Scheme and Apprenticeship Training Scheme for candidates who are handicapped but have the aptitude and fit to undergo training.
- The Directorate General of immigration has confirmed the inclusion of Ex-servicemen category in the revised priorities for reservation up to 10 seats in each of the ITIs.
Fill Karnataka ITI Online Application Form
Those, applicants who have been interested in the Andhra Pradesh I.T.I Examination and want to apply this Karnataka ITI Application Form 2016, so those applicants read these steps and then fill your Admission form on the online or offline mode.
- First of all, interested applicants may apply online through official website which link will be mentioned below.
- Then applicants follow the online link for registration under “Apply Online” through the latest updates.
- After that, select the same process to access your Admission forms.
- Then aspirants have to sign up with the login ID, Password and get Verification Code.
- After that, Start fills an online Karnataka ITI Application Form 2016 very carefully with significant details.
- After that uploads scanned photograph and signature with the application form.
- After filling the whole details applicants click on to Submit button.
- At last, take a print out of form and keep it safe for future use.
Applicants if you are interested in this and want to fill this Karnataka ITI Admission Form 2016 on the offline mode then follow these steps and then fill your form.
- Those candidates who will be interested in this may also apply offline by filling the I.T.I Admission Form in the appropriate format.
- Attach all important details like Document, passport size photo, and signature.
- Aspirants are required to attach all mandatory documents and send to the address which is given in the official notice on or submit then the last date.
I.T.I Notification Date Starting: Update Soon
Last Date of Submission the Application Form: Update Soon
Collect all details regarding this Karnataka ITI Admission 2016- check Full Notification here