Kerala TET 2016 – 2017
Dear readers, we are so glad to share this news with you. The Government of Kerala Department of General Education is going to release soon Kerala TET 2016 on its official site. Aspirants if you want to grab this opportunity so for this applicants must read KTET Notification and check Exam Date of this. Then applicants you will eligible for this must fill this KTET Online Application Form. All important details will mention on this page for helping you applicants. Must check and then complete this process without any error.
Seriously applicants this is a golden chance for you if you will miss this chance then that will be your big mistake. So, those applicants who want to make you career in the teaching department. This opportunity especially releases for you. We hope that most of all candidates will apply for this Kerala TET 2016 and get this job.
|Conducting Body||Government of Kerala Department of General Education|
|Exam Name||Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Exam organizes for||Lower Primary, Upper Primary Teachers, High School Classes, Language Teachers, Specialist teachers & Physical Education teachers|
|Manner of Apply||Online|
Kerala TET Application Form Require Eligibility
Hey, aspirants if you search your Kerala TET 2016 eligibility criteria. So, applicants, we request you must check this section of this page. Then get all details for completion this golden process.
|(Lower Primary Classes)||Aspirants must complete higher Secondary/ Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45% marks. Also the two years Trained Teachers’ Certificate/ 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education or 4 years B.El.Ed./ 2 year Diploma in Education.|
|(Upper Primary Classes)||Applicants must complete B.A/B.Sc./B.Com. And 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education/ TTC or B.Ed. Also the
Higher Secondary/Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4 years B.El.Ed or 4 year B.A / B.Sc.Ed or B.A. Ed or B.Sc.Ed.
|(High School Classes)||For applying this applicant must complete graduation with at least 45% marks. Also a B.Ed. Degree in the subject concerned
For Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology, those who have MSc.Ed. Degree in the subject concern with not less than 50% marks.
|Language Teacher||Those who have acquired qualifications for the posts of Language Teachers of Arabic, Hindi, Sanskrit & Urdu (up to Upper Primary level), Specialist teachers & Physical Education teachers are eligible to apply.|
For filling this Kerala TET 2016 there is no age limit has disclosed for the applicants. Another detail will check by official notification.
The KTET Application Form Fee will mention below:
- The examination fee for all category is Rs. 500/- per candidate
- SC/ST categories have to pay an amount of Rs.250/- per aspirant
The application fee payment will complete through Challan in any branch of State Bank of Travancore.
Kerala TET Selection Process:
The Selection of contenders will decide on the basis of marks obtained in K-TET.
A person who scores 60% or more in the K-TET examination will consider for KTET passed’ or ‘Kerala-TET qualified’. Check another detail through advertisement.
How to Fill KTET Online Application Form
For your convenience aspirants, we will give some steps on this page. So applicants must check and complete this process without any error.
- First of all, aspirants who wish to apply for Kerala TET Exam may submit online application form through official website.
- So click on the official website of the KPB link which is www.keralapareekshabhavan.in.
- Then press on the ‘Online application’ link on online.
- Now hit on STEP 1 of this application form and fill all require details in the giving form.
- Thereafter upload the photo and choose any of the available branches of State Bank of Travancore in and around various places in India.
- Take the printout of Challan and pay the amount in selected branch of SBT.
- After remitting the amount, revisit the site and hit on STEP 2 for the application form.
- Then Fill fee details and submit it after completion.
- Take a printout of filled online form for future reference.
KTET Exam Date (Tentative):
|Closure of Online Application||August 2016|
|Online Hall Ticket will issue on||September 2016|
|Date of Examination||October 2016|
Collect another detail about Kerala TET 2016– http://keralapareekshabhavan.in