KMAT 2016 -2017
The Karnataka Management has released KMAT 2016 form. This form will release for those aspirants who want to get admission in the MBA and MCA. The Candidates who want to get admission in PG and Diploma courses in 150+ Bangalore-base institutes. So, all those applicants will participate in this KMAT 2016 Registration Process. The Eligibility, Exam Date, and other details will mention below on this page.
This is a great opportunity for you applicants. Don’t miss this if you want to make your bright future after MBA and MCA. All details will mention on this page for helping you applicants. So get a help through this and fill this KMAT 2016 Form on online and offline both.
KMAT 2016 Registration Details
Test Name: Karnataka Management Aptitude Test
Official site: www.kmatindia.com.
The eligibility criteria will mention below on this page.
For MBA/PGDM Courses:
- For filling this KMAT 2016 form aspirants must have complete Graduation Degree. The stream is Commerce, Management, Arts, Social Sciences, Engineering/ Technology or equivalent from any recognize university.
- Interested candidate must have contained at least 50% marks in graduation and 40% for SC/ST Candidates.
For MCA Course:
- Applicants if you are applying for MCA course and want to fill this KMAT Application Form 2016. For this, you must complete Bachelor degree from recognize university with 50% marks in graduation.
- The candidate also must have studied Maths in 12th class level.
Important Dates (Tentative)
|KMAT Registration Opens||25th July 2016|
|Online Registration Finish||31st August 2016|
|KMAT Admit Card Download||9th September 2016|
|KMAT Exam Date||11th September 2016|
|Result Date||20th September 2016|
Aspirants if you will participate in this KMAT 2016 Registration Process. So for this applicants will require to the deposit of Rs 1000/- for both MCA and MBA courses.
KMAT Application Fee Payment Mode:
- In the case of online payment mode, Candidates can pay the application fee by using debit card/credit card/net banking.
- In the case of offline payment mode, Candidates will pay this fee by Demand Draft drawn in favor of KMAT, payable at Bangalore.
Karnataka Management Aptitude Test Admission Process: The candidates admission will base on their marks obtain in the entrance exam and final merit list. This list will prepare by the exam authority.
Follow these steps and complete this KMAT 2016 Process on giving mode.
- Candidates can apply for KMAT 2016 via online and offline mode.
In Case of Online Mode
- First of all, applicants must check official website which is www.kmatindia.com.
- Check latest update section and check particular application form notification link.
- Click on that link and read all details carefully.
- If you are eligible for this must click on Apply Online Button.
- Starts fill this test form with the help of documents. Attach passport size photo and signature on the application form.
- Attach also require copies of documents.
- After filling the online application form, have to pay application fee via online mode as mention above.
- After filling the complete application form, clicks submit button.
- Registration number and password will generate for further usage.
- Candidates are advice to take the printout of it for future use.
In Case of Offline Mode
Candidates will send the filled application form and DD with a copy of relevant documents to the address which is mention below.
The Secretary – KMAT 2016
Seshadripuram First Grade College
C A Site No 26 Yelahanka New town Bangalore: 560064
More details about this KMAT 2016 will check this LINK.