KPSC Recruitment 2017
Here is a latest government job notification for those candidates who are looking for a government job. The Karnataka Public Service Commission has recently released an authorized advertisement regarding KPSC Recruitment 2017. The organization has detailed total 1203 vacant posts of Principal, Junior Scientific Officer, Physics Lecturer and many others group A/B/C vacancies. This is a golden opportunity for all job hunters. So, applicants if you are interested in this notification then you must grab this chance by applying online on or before the closing date of applying. Contenders who are going to register on these posts they must check the following important details about this subject.
Karnataka Non-Technical Jobs Notification
Organization Name: Karnataka Public Service Commission
Notification Type: Recruitment
Number of Vacancies: 1203
Posts Name: Various
Applying Mode: Online
Official Portal: kpsc.kar.nic.in
KPSC Group A/B/C Vacancies Details
|Category||Number of Posts|
Applicants must have completed 10th, 12th, Diploma, B.E/B.Tech, B.Ed, Bachelor Degree, and Post Graduate from any recognized institution/board/university.
The age of applying contenders should be between 18 years to 35 years.
The age relaxation will be applicable for reserved category applicants as per the governmental norms.
For General Merit: Rs.300/-
For 2A/ 2B/ 3A/ 3B: Rs.150/-
For SC/ ST/ Cat-1/ PWD/ Ex-Servicemen: Rs.25/-
Candidates who will be selected on these posts they will get an outstanding pay package as per the departmental norms.
Online registration process will start from: 17th December 2016
Closing date to apply: 16th January 2017
How to Apply for KPSC Group A/B/C Vacancies
- Primarily, go to the authorized website i.e. kpsc.kar.nic.in.
- Click on ‘Notification’ tab that is available at the right side of the homepage.
- Tap on the proper link regarding this recruitment.
- Read official notification carefully and tap on apply online link.
- The application form will open.
- Fill this form correctly and attach all essential documents and the latest passport size photograph of you.
- Now, make the payment of application fee through prescribed mode.
- Check the preview of this form and submit it.
- Finally, take a hard copy of it and keep it safe for future reference.
Thus, this was the notification regarding KPSC Recruitment 2017. For more updates on this recruitment process stay connected with us on www.ejobsalert.in. Before leaving the page, you must put your eyes on following essential links.
Karnataka PSC Non-Technical Jobs Apply Here
Official Notification Check Here