MPSC State Service Exam Mains Notification 2016: On this page applicant great news is available for you. The Maharashtra Public Services Commission has released the Maharashtra State Service Exam 2016 on online. So applicants, if you want to apply for this so, must read MPSC SSE Mains 2016 Notification on its official site. Then you will eligible for this must apply for this without any error.
Maharashtra State Service Exam 2016-17
For helping you applicants we will update all details on this page. Applicants if you have contained any other query regarding this Maharashtra State Service Exam 2016. So must check notification link which will mention below:
|Organization Name||Maharashtra Public Services Commission (MPSC)|
|Last date to submit Application Form||20th August 2016|
MPSC Vacancies Details:
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|Additional District Magistrate (ADM)||05|
|Police Sub-Inspector/Assistant Police Commissioner||30|
|Deputy Sales Tax Commissioner||06|
|Deputy Chief Executive Officer/ Group Development Officer||06|
|Chief Municipal Officer||02|
|Deputy Education Officer||12|
|Assistant Regional Transport Officer||01|
|Assistant Group Development Officer||05|
|Assistant Registrar Co-operative Society||08|
|Deputy Superintendent of Land Records||01|
|Deputy superintendent State Excise||02|
Maharashtra State Service Exam 2016 Eligibility
Aspirants if you want to take this opportunity of Maharashtra State Service Exam 2016. So applicants before applying must check the eligibility criteria which give below:
|Essential Qualification||For applying this MPSC Exam 2016 applicants must complete graduate degree in relevant discipline from any recognized University / Institution. Check another detail by the notification.Graduation Jobs|
|Salary Structure||The salary for those applicants who will select in this Maharashtra State Service Exam is Rs.15600- 39100/- and 9300-34800/- per month.|
|Age Criteria||Age Limit of this Maharashtra PSC Examination is 19 years to 33 years. The upper age limit and relaxation will check by the official notification.|
|Application Fee||Interested candidates need to pay application processing fee of· Rs.523/- who belongs to general category
· Those who belong to reserved categories have to submit Rs. 323/- as application fee.
This fee will pay through SBI Challan/ Online Payment/ Debit card/ Credit card/ Net Banking/ CSC (Citizen Service Centre).
|Selection Process||The Selection of this MPSC SSE Mains Exam will base on their written examination and personal interview. We Know most of all aspirants have start preparation for the examination.Best Exam Study Tips|
How to fill MPSC Online Application Form:
If you want to fill Maharashtra State Service Exam 2016 Form without any error. So applicants must follow this step which is gives below:
- Firstly you needed to log on to the official website of organization that is www.mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in or www.mpsc.gov.in
- Then applicants check latest update section and check notification link.
- Click on that link and then read brief details carefully.
- After that aspirants need to press on “Apply online” link available on the home page.
- Then follow “New User Registration” link.
- Now fill complete information in giving registration form and hit on “Create User” button.
- Thereafter login with new user and password.
- Then applicants start fills an online application form with the help of require information.
- Now upload scan images of their photographs, document and signature and fill fee details carefully
- Then click on submit button.
- At last, take print out of filled online application form for future references.
|Last date to apply online||20th August 2016|
|Closing date to submit application fee||22nd August 2016|
|Exam Date||24th, 25th & 26th September 2016|
Another detail about this Maharashtra State Service Exam 2016 will check by the help of these links.