NABARD Recruitment 2016
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development has given a latest NABARD Notification 2016 advertisement for the 115 Assistant Manager posts of officers in Grade A, B. Candidates can apply only online. This is really interesting news for the applicants searching for Latest Telangana Govt. Jobs 2016. So, interested applicants can fill your NABARD Recruitment 2016 application form before the last date of submission.
Recently NABARD has announced for the recruitment of 115 Assistant Manager and Manager Posts. Applicant’s minimum age should be 21 years and maximum age limit are exceeding 35 years. National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) is an apex development bank in India, the headquarters is located in Mumbai (Maharashtra) and other branches are all over the country.
Every year this organization released the notification for the job hunters and lots of applicants can apply for this also. This year again the NABARD Recruitment 2016 has been released then fill your application form and then get the job.
NABARD Notification 2016 Details
Organization: National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development
NABARD Vacancies 2016 Info
Name of the Post:
Total Posts: 115 Vacancies
- Assistant Managers (Grade ‘A’) in Rural Development Banking Service (RDBS) – 100 Posts
- Managers (Grade ‘B’) in Rural Development Banking Service (RDBS) – 15 Posts
NABARD Assistant Manager Notification 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Those applicants who will be interested in this must complete Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in various specializations like Agriculture, Veterinary Sciences, Animal Husbandry, Fisheries etc with a minimum of 50% marks or an equivalent from any recognized Institution / University. More details check through the official notification.
NABARD Recruitment 2016 Age Limit
The required age limit is 21 to 30 years for Asst. Manager in Grade ‘A’ posts and 25 to 35 years for Manager in Grade ‘B’ posts. Reserved category candidates from SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex Servicemen will receive age relaxation through the official notification.
Pay Scale: The Applicants who will be selected for this Recruitment will receive the monthly salary of Rs.17100/- for Assistant Manager (Grade ‘A’) and Rs.21000/- for Manager (Grade ‘B’) (RDBS) Posts.
NABARD Jobs Selection Procedure:
The selection process will be based on the Written Exam (Preliminary and Main) and the Personal Interview.
NABARD Recruitment Exam Fee:
The exam fee for this notification will be given below.
- For the General Category candidates – 750/- for Grade ‘A’ and Rs.850/- for Grade ‘B’ Posts
- For the SC, ST, PWD Category candidates – Rs.100/- per candidates
- The Application Fee is nonrefundable.
How to apply NABARD Assistant Manager Latest Jobs 2016
Follow all the steps for filling the application form and fill your application form before the last date of the submission the application form.
- First candidates log in to NABARD official portal www.nabard.org for filling the application form.
- Then Go to recruitment section and read the advertisement properly.
- After that only eligible applicants can find and open the Online Application form.
- Fill all the required data in the form without any mistakes.
- Attach your recent passport size photograph, signature copies in prescribed size
- Then Upload scanned copies of all your academic qualification, skill and experience certificates
- Check the data you provided in the application to avoid mistakes then Click on submit button to complete an application process.
- Submit your application forms on or before closing date.
Online Application Commencement from – 23.03.2016
Last date to Submit Online Application Form – 13.04.2016
NABARD Assistant Manager Exam Date – Preliminary Exam on 08.05.2016 and Main Exam on 05.06.2016