Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission Form 2016-17
JNV Admission Form 2016-2017: This information is released to those Students parents who will be looking the best career for our children’s. So parents the Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission Form 2016-17 will release soon on the official site. So applicants fill your Navodaya Vidyalaya Application Form for Class VI -IX and parents you will apply this process in the online mode.
This is a great opportunity for the students and children’s. Dear Students, who are looking Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Class VI Online Form 2016 for getting the admission in class VI, Hurry up candidate doesn’t waste your time and fill the application form before the deadline through the official web page. Lots of children’s parents will search every year this school notification.
So children’s parents check all details and then fill your child Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission Form 2016-17 and then submit to the given address and official site. The application forms are available without any cost/ Fee. One can get Application Form from All Jawahar Navodaya Schools, Offices of District School Inspector/ Basic Education Officer/ Block Education Officer/ Principles of Primary Schools.
JNV Admission Form 2016 Details
Conducting organization Name: Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya
Name of Exam: JNV Entrance Test 2016
Official website: nvshq.org
Admission Form Fee: No Fee Charge
Navodaya Vidyalaya Exam Dates 2016
These years, on these given dates the selection test will be held so the students who have been interested in this read all details and then attend the examination.
On Saturday, the_9th January, 2016 at 11.30 A.M. in the State of
- Andhra Pradesh,
- West Bengal (except Darjeeling) Chhattisgarh,
- Himachal Pradesh (except Chamba, Kinnaur, Mandi, Sirmour, Kullu, Lahaul & Spiti and Shimla Districts),
- Madhya Pradesh,
- Uttar Pradesh,
- Arunachal Pradesh (except Tawang District),
- Union Territories of Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Chandigarh,
- Dadar & Nagar Haveli,
- Daman & Diu,
- Lakshadweep and Pudducherry .
On Saturday, the 9th April 2016 at 11.30 A.M. in the States of
- Jammu and Kashmir (except Leh, Kargil & Doda)
- In The District Of Tawang Of Arunachal Pradesh
- In The Districts Of Sirmour, Kullu, Mandi Of Himachal Pradesh
- In The District of Darjeeling of West Bengal.
On Saturday, the 11th June 2016 at 11.30 A.M. in the Districts of
- Kargil & Doda of J&K State and
- in the District of Chamba
- Shimla and Lahaul & Spiti of Himachal Pradesh State.
How to apply for Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Application Form 2016
Those applicants who will be interested in this application form and wants to fill this application form must follow these steps and then fill your application form in the given mode.
- First of all, you need to visit the main website of Navodaya Vidyalaya nvshq.org.
- Then you need to click on the Application form Link.
- Then start filling the “Navodaya Vidyalaya 2016 Class 6th online Admission Application Form”.
- Then Fill the Application form for Class 6, Class 7, Class 8 and Class 9.
- You must fill the entire Navodaya Vidyalaya 2016 Class 6th online Admission Application Form with all correct details.
- Pay the application form fee. Then click on the Submit button.
- Take a printout of the application form for the future use.
Brief details about the Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission Form 2016-17 check with the help of this link.
JNV Admission Form 2016 – Apply Online Form