Dear readers, we are here to share some great news with you. The S.U. Foundation of India will release soon NEST Scholarship Test 2016-2017. Those aspirants who will interest in this scheme must check this page. Then you are eligible for this must fill NEST Scholarship Online Form. All details will mention on this page. Aspirants must check and then apply without any error.
NEST Scholarship Test 2017
This opportunity will release expectedly in the month of September. So aspirants don’t miss this chance and must grab this opportunity. The main motive of releasing this NEST Scholarship Scheme Test is providing a help to the brilliant students. This is a reward by the organization for the graduation level students. So, aspirants if you are facing some financial problem then must fill this form.
|Organization Name||Authority of Students’ Unity|
|News About||NEST Scholarship Scheme|
|Last Date of Apply||Release Soon|
NEST Scholarship Scheme Eligibility Details
The NEST Scholarship Test 2016-2017 eligibility details will mention below. Aspirants must check and then you are eligible for this must fill this form on online and offline both.
Education for NEST-I
For applying this applicants should contain 1st or 2nd year degree Students of:
- BCA & B.Sc. (All Streams)
- Diploma in Eng. (Only final year)
- Class 12th
Education for NEST –II
Interested aspirants must study in 3rd or 4th year of:
- BCA & B.Sc. (Only Computer & IT)
Another detail will check by the official notification.
The NEST Scholarship Scheme Application Fee is applicants have to pay Rs. 600/- for participating in NEST-I. For the NEST-II exam, the application fee is Rs.700/- per candidate.
Aspirants if you want to get unsolved Question papers of the last 6 years, candidates have to pay Rs.300/-.
Payment Mode: The application fee will pay through the Demand Draft issued in favor of “SEMCI INDIA” payable at Mumbai.
Amount and Number of Scholarship:
The NEST Scholarship 2017 Status will mention below:
- 5 or more scholarships of Rs. 30,000/- each with Rs. 75,000/- are award to Rank 1 holders for NEST I category.
- Total 10 or more scholarships of Rs. 40,000/- each to Rs. 1, 00,000/- are award to Rank 1 holders for NEST II category.
Mode of Selection:
The candidate’s selection for this NEST Scholarship Scheme will do on basis of their performance in NEST exam. So, applicants start preparation for examination and qualify this examination.
NEST Scholarship 2016-17 Require Document:
All needed document will mention below on this page:
- Current Passport size photograph.
- Aadhaar Card of the Student
- Bank Pass Book.
- Caste certificate.
- Income certificate.
How to Fill NEST Scholarship Online Form 2017
Interested candidates can apply for this NEST Scholarship Test 2017 either online or offline mode. For this all steps will mention below:
- Interested applicants can apply online through the official website which is www.nest.net.in
- Then on the home page of official site select appropriate link of this.
- Read all details carefully.
- Starts fill the form with all relevant information in an appropriate manner.
- Thereafter upload they require scan documents with the scholarship form.
- Also, attach passport size photo and signature with the application form.
- Then click on submit button after recheck your form.
- At last press “Submit” button.
- Finally take a print out of application form for the future use.
For fill, this NEST Scholarship 2017 form offline steps will give below.
- Candidates may download the application form from the official site of organization.
- Then fill it with all relevant information according to format in an appropriate manner.
- Also, attach demand draft along with application fee.
- Keep it in an envelope and send it to postal address which is given below.
EMCI India, B-1 Piccadilly Flats,
57-J, Clare Road,
Download Scholarship Application Form via OFFICIAL LINK: http://nest.net.in/