NIMCET 2016 – 2017
Those applicants who will be completed your graduation and now search the entrance examination notification for pursuing the Post Graduation. On this page for those applicants, good news is available which is released by the National Institute of Technology. This organization has been disclosed the NIT MCA Entrance Notice for the applicants so applicants fill your NIMCET 2016 Application Form on the online mode.
This Entrance examination selection will be based on the merit list and through the marks of entrance examination. So applicants you are complete your graduation and interested in this entrance examination fill your application form before on the last date of submission. After qualifying this test applicant get the admission in this organization and start your PG course and after that make your bright future in this field.
NIMCET is a most common name of NIT MCA Common Entrance Test which is organized every year by National Institutes of Technology, Trichy. This is a premier Technical Institution which works under the government of India. It is a funded institution by Indian Government. This year organization releases the NIMCET Application Form 2016 for invites the candidate for the MCA course.
NIMCET 2016 Application Form Details
- The Name of the Exam is NIT MCA Common Entrance Test 2016
- The Name of the Conducting Body is National Institute of Technology
NIT MCA Entrance Notice 2016 Eligibility Criteria
The Required Education is given below:-
- Applicants who are interested in this entrance exam will be satisfying this qualification. So Indian candidates who will be applied for this exam must complete your graduation with minimum 60% or 6.5 CGPA (55% or 6 CGPA for SC/ST) in 3 years full-time B. Sc/ B. Sc (Hons.)/ BCA/ BIT or related course.
- Tech/BE or equivalent degree holders from recognized university are also eligible to apply. The appearing candidates can also apply, providing the proof (certificate issued by Head of Institute) of candidature.
- The % of marks in qualifying degree is to be calculated on the basis of scores of all subjects studied including language/ optional & additional subjects (if any). So applicants you are interested in this fill your application form and get the admission in this university.
The application fee for the interested candidates of General category has to pay Rs.1800/- as application fee and the reserved category candidate have to pay Rs.900/- as application fee. Without paying this application fee you are not eligible for this notification.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of obtained marks in this entrance examination so candidates why you are waiting for start preparation for the examination.
Apply Mode: this entrance examination application form will be filling on the online mode so applicant for filling this application form check the official site.
How to Apply for NIMCET Application Form 2016
STEP 1: Go to the main site of this exam at www.nitt.edu for filling the online application form.
STEP 2: Then click on the link of Registration and get the Log in Id and password for getting the application form.
STEP 3: Now fill all the correct details in the application form with the help of documents.
STEP 4: After that, pay your application fee through the given mode.
STEP 5: Then recheck your filled application form and click on the submit it
STEP 6: Must keep a hard copy of your filled application form for the future use.
Dr. N. Anantharaman – Chairperson
Office of Dean Academic
National Institute of Technology,
Tiruchirappalli – 620015
Contact email: email@example.com
Telephone: +91-431-2503312, 2503131, 2503014
|Application forms will be available in||February 2016|
|Application forms should be submitted till||April 2016|
|Admit cards for this exam will be available in||May 2016|
|Exam will be arranged in||May 2016|
|Result of this exam will be announced in||June 2016|
|Counseling will start in||June 2016|
Get your NIMCET Application Form from this link
Click here for Official Site