Odisha TET 2016 – 17 Application Form has released. Read, OTET 2016 Notification and Odisha TET Exam Date by the www.bseodisha.nic.in.
Odisha TET 2016
The Board of Secondary Education, Odisha has release Odisha TET 2016 Application Form. Those applicants who will interest in this form and want to apply for this. So those applicants must read OTET 2016 Notification with the help of official advertisement. Applicants you are eligible for this then complete this process on giving mode. All details will mention on this page applicants check all these and then apply it carefully.
Every year, the board conducts this exam for the aspirants who want to make a career in teaching field. Applicant’s response wills also well a huge amount of applicants has applied for this. We know that this year response will also good. So, interested applicants must apply for this Odisha TET 2016 with the help of this page. A direct link will also mention on this page for apply.
OTET 2016 Notification Details
|Conducting Body||Board of Secondary Education, Odisha|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Last date to apply||11 July 2016|
|Last date for the submission||12th July 2016 till the midnight|
|Hall Ticket available from||1st week of September|
|OTET 2016 Exam Date||3rd week of September|
|Result will announce||October 2016|
Odisha TET 2016 Eligibility
Those applicants, who have the interest in this Odisha Teaching Eligibility Test 2016 Application Form and want to participate. So applicants for you the Education Qualification will mention below. This qualification will mention according to paper wise.
For Paper I:
- Applicants must complete higher Secondary (+2 or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks.
- Applicants must complete 2 years Diploma Course in Education (Special Education) recognize by RCI (Rehabilitation Council of India).
- Applicants must complete Graduation with 2 years Diploma course in Elementary Education.
- Applicants also complete the 2 years Diploma Course in Special Education recognizes by Rehabilitation Council of India.
For Paper II:
- Applicants must complete graduation with at least 50% marks with 1 year Bachelor’s Degree in Education. Applicants also complete the 1 year B.Ed. (Special Education) recognized by RCI.
- Aspirants complete higher Secondary with at least 50% marks and 4 years B.A. Ed. / B.Sc. Ed. (integrated course).
- Aspirants who are in the final year of any teacher education programs can also appear in Odisha TET 2016.
Those applicants who have to apply for this Odisha TET 2016. So aspirants will select for the particular post by their performance in the written test and interview. So applicants start preparation for the examination and give your best in exam round.
All those applicants who wish to apply for this Odisha TET 2016. Now all those want to fill this Odisha TET Application Form in the giving mode. So, interested and eligible applicants should have to pay Rs. 350/- as application fee for being a part of this test. More details will check with the help of Odisha TET Official Notification.
How to Fill Odisha TET Application Form 2016 Online
Those applicants who wish to apply for this Odisha TET 2016. So for this interested applicants must read these steps and then complete this Odisha TET Application Form 2016 process. These steps will mention for helping the applicants.
- First of all, interested applicants visit the official website which is www.bseodisha.nic.in
- Then applicants choose the “Examinations” link. Then click on the “OTET Examination” link on the home page.
- After that, applicant clicks on the “Registration” link for new registration.
- If already registered, then ‘Login’. If you are new applicants then register for filling the application form.
- After that, fill all the necessary information in the giving form. Then applicants upload the scanned photograph and signature with the Odisha TET 2016 Form.
- After that, applicants complete the OTET 2016 Application Fee payment process.
- Then applicants click on the submit option.
- At last, take a print out of your OTET Application Form 2016 for further uses.
More details regarding this Odisha TET 2016 will check with the help of this link.