ONGC Hall Ticket 2016 Download: The Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited will ready to organize this recruitment examination very soon. For this applicant’s organization will release soon ONGC Graduate Trainee Admit Card 2016. So those applicants who have applied for this must collect your call letter and keep it safe for attending the examination. This time hall ticket is not released but after a few days ago the exam call letter will be released must collect it.
ONGC Graduate Trainee Admit Card
Applicants, you know very well without the exam call letter you will not eligible for the examination. The exam Hall Ticket contains all important detail about the examination and applicant also. This detail is compulsory for the examination. The detail is applicant name, enrollment no, roll no, applicant image and signature etc. This detail is requiring at the time of answer sheet filling. So applicants must collect yourONGC Graduate Trainee Admit Card 2016 and then keep it safe this document.
|Organization Name||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited|
|Total No. of Vacancies||417 Vacancies|
|Name of the Posts||Graduate Trainee Engineering, Geo-Sciences|
|Job Location||Dehradun, Uttarakhand|
|Exam Date||Update Soon|
|Admit Card Date||Available Soon|
ONGC Graduate Trainee Hall Ticket
Applicants your ONGC Graduate Trainee Hall Ticket will check at the time of examination by the exam authority and it will check on the entrance of exam center and exam hall also. This process will repeat in the whole examination. So applicants if you want to complete this process so for this you applicant you need you’re your ONGC Graduate Trainee Call Letter. So applicants must save this ONGC Admit Card at the end of the examination.
Way to Collect ONGC Graduate Trainee Call Letter
- First of all, applicants must check official website of organization which is www.ongcindia.com
- Now applicant checks the “What’s New” section and clicks on the particular admit card link.
- Follow the direct link to download the admit card.
- Then enter all the necessary information which is asked such as Roll number and DOB Etc.
- After recheck, all details must submit the information.
- Wait for few second your hall ticket will display on the screen.
- You can save it or take the print out of it for future use and also carry it to the exam center at the time of the exam.