Punjab ETT Teachers Vacancies Notification: Hey job suitors if you will search the latest jobs in the various sectors especially teaching sector. So applicants on this page great news have wait for you. The Education Recruitment Board has released Punjab ETT Teachers Recruitment 2016. This job is perfect for you so don’t miss this opportunity before applying must read full notification and get surety that you are eligible for this.
Punjab ETT Teachers Recruitment 2016
Applicants the main motive of releasing this opportunity is hiring the eligible candidates to the giving posts. The total no of the job is 2005 and the last date of this job is 28th August 2016. So applicants before on the last date must fill this Punjab ETT Teachers Recruitment 2016 form through the official site. All require information has mentioned below on this page so bookmark this and get all latest updates time to time.
Punjab Elementary Teacher Training Jobs Overview:
- Organization Name: Education Recruitment Board
- Name of Post: Elementary Teacher Training (ETT) Teachers
- Total Posts: 2005 Posts
Category wise Posts:
- General – 1003 Posts
- SC (M&B) – 201 Posts
- SC (R&O) – 201 Posts
- Backward Classes – 200 Posts
- Ex -Servicemen (Gen) – 140 Posts
- SC Category ex -Servicemen – 80 Posts
- Ex -Servicemen (BC) – 40 Posts
- Physical Handicapped – 60 Posts
- Sportsmen (Gen) – 40 Posts
- Sportsmen (SC) – 20 Posts
- Freedom Fighter – 20 Posts
Punjab Elementary Teacher Training Recruitment Education
Candidates, if you may apply for this Punjab ETT Teachers Recruitment 2016, must check this section and then apply.
Age Limit: For this Punjab ETT Teachers Jobs candidate age should be 18 to 37 years. The age relaxation will give to Schedule Caste & Backward Classes of Punjab State and this info will check through notification.
Candidate must be Matriculation / 10+2 passed with two years Training/Elementary Teachers Training course of Punjab State. Also, complete Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test (P.S.T.E.T-1). Another detail will check by notification.
Selection Process: The Punjab Education Recruitment Selection will complete through merit list and marks obtain in Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test (P.S, T.E.T-1).
- Application fee charges are Rs.500 for General & Other categories,
- For Reserved (SC/ST) categories, the application fee is Rs.250. There are no fee charges for Ex-Servicemen.
How to Fill Punjab ETT Teachers Application Form
- First of all, applicants must visit official website of this organization which is http://educationrecruitmentboard.com
- Then applicants check latest jobs section and search particular recruitment link.
- Now click on that particular link and read all details carefully by the help of notification.
- Then you will eligible for this must start to fill this application form with the help of requiring documents.
- Upload require documents, passport size photo and signature with your form.
- Recheck your form and then click on submit button.
- At last take a print out of this form for future use.
|Closing Date for Online Registration||28.08.2016|
|Last Date for Payment of Application Fee||30.08.2016|
|Closing Date to Fill Online Application Form (Part-2)||02.09.2016|
Check more info about this Punjab ETT Teachers Recruitment check through this links.