Department of Health & Family Welfare Punjab MO Vacancy: The Punjab Health Department has released the golden opportunity for you applicants. Applicants if you want to make your career in the government media sector. So aspirants must fill this Punjab Health Department Recruitment 2016 Form. Then grab this opportunity on offline and get ready for the interview process of this.
Punjab Health Department Recruitment 2016
Applicants this is a really great opportunity for you. Especially those who want to make your career in this sector desperately. For your convenience applicants, we have given all details about this Punjab Health Department Recruitment 2016 on this page. Interested applicants must get this and participate in this process without any error. We hope that applicants you are eligible for this and get this job or work with this organization.
PB Health Department Jobs Overview:
Organization Name: Punjab Health Department
Post Names: Medical Officer
No. of Vacancies: 298
Last Date to Apply: 30th August 2016
Walk-in Date: 03rd September 2016
Process to apply: Offline & walk in
Vacancy wise Details:
- Anesthesia: 31
- ENT: 1
- General Surgery: 38
- Pediatrics: 106
- Ophthalmology: 3
- Gynecology: 1
- Orthopedics: 4
- Medicine: 44
- Psychiatry: 26
- Pathology: 0
- Skin & V.D: 2
- Radiology: 38
- TB & Chest: 4
DHFW Punjab Medical Officer Vacancy 2016 Eligibility Details
Applicant must check this Punjab Health Department Recruitment 2016 eligibility and then you are eligible for this must fill this form.
The scale of Pay: Selected applicants will get Rs.15600/- to 39100/- plus Grade pay of Rs.5400/-. Check another detail through the help of official notification.
Educational Qualification: Interested job seekers who want to fill this Punjab Health Department Jobs form. All those must complete MBBS Degree and a Post Graduate Degree holder in a requisite specialty. That will be complete through recognized by the Medical Council of India and also registered with the Punjab Medical Council. Check another detail by the official advertisement.
Age Limit: for this candidates, age limit is between 18 and 37 years as on 1st Jan 2016. Upper age relaxation as per the Government’s guidelines will be permissible to the candidates of reserved category. This information will check by the official notification.
Selection Process: The selection of candidates will complete on the basis of performance in interview.
Fill Punjab Health Department Application Form
- Candidates need to first of all log on to the official website that is www.pbhealth.gov.in.
- After that, aspirants need to follow the ‘Recruitments’ tab.
- Then check the latest notification link and click on it.
- Read all the instructions carefully. Then download your form in the prescribed format.
- Now you are eligible for this must start to fill the downloaded application form by the help of complete details such as name, age, academic qualification, experience etc.
- Candidates, who find themselves eligible for this opportunity, may attend Walk-in-interview on the below-stated venue.
- For interview, applicants must contain original Certificates, an application on prescribed Performa, two Passport Size photographs, and some essential particulars.
- Must submit the Application on the prescribed format along with scan documents through E-mail at below-given address.
E-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
State Institute of Health & Family Welfare Complex,
Near Civil Hospital, Phase-VI,
Check another detail about this Punjab Health Department Recruitment by the help of this links.