Rajasthan ITI Admission 2016 – 2017 fill ITI Application Form 2016, ITI Notification 2016 Rajasthan official site dte.rajasthan.gov.in
Rajasthan ITI Admission 2016
Applicants we are here to share Rajasthan ITI Admission 2016 news with the applicants. So applicants if you are interested in this then read Rajasthan ITI Application form 2016 and you are eligible for this then fill this ITI Application Form 2016 Rajasthan with the help if this page and official site.
A huge amount of candidates who like to get Admission in Rajasthan ITI Course can check the application form and admission related information with the help of this page. We are here to share some good news with the candidate, the Official of Technical Education, Industrial Training Institutes, Rajasthan will issue the notification for fill the various seats through the interested applicants.
The Rajasthan ITI Admission 2016 online application form will be release for admission the applicants into different trades like Diesel Mechanic, Wireman, Welder (Gas & Electric), Letter Press Machine Mender, Book Binder, Plastic Printing Operator, Machinist etc so applicants get an help through this page and then fill your form.
Rajasthan ITI Admission 2016 Eligibility
The interested candidates who will be filling this ITI Application Form 2016 should have completed high school from the recognized board / school may fill ITI Application Form for ITI programs. Candidates who are going to appear for the board examination will also fill the ITI 2016 Application Form.
Age Limit for ITI:
The candidates who wish to apply for ITI should be 14 to 25 years of age. There is age relaxation by 3 years for SC/ ST/ OBC/ community candidates. The candidates belong to Widows/Separated women, will get upper age limit is relaxed up to 35 years as per the rules and regulation of the organization. More details will be check with the help of the official notification.
ITI Application Fee:
The Rajasthan ITI Application Fee will be divided in category wise will be given below:
- For the General and OBC community candidates have to pay application fee of Rs. 250/- per candidates.
- For the SC/ST community contenders need to pay Rs. 150/- per candidates as an Application Fee.
Selection Criteria of ITI:
The selection process of the interested applicants will be decided through the written examination and personal interview. So applicants start preparation for the examination and then get admission in the ITI Courses.
How to fill Rajasthan ITI Application Form Online
Those applicants who want to fill Rajasthan ITI Admission 2016 Form must read these steps and then fill your form through the official site.
Those applicants who wish to apply for this may apply online through official website of the Vyavasayik Pariksha Parishad UP which is vppup.in
- On the home page follow online link for registration under Apply Online through the latest update section.
- After that, select the link to access your registration forms.
- The candidates have to sign up with the Log in ID, Password and get Confirmation Code.
- Then starts fill an online Rajasthan I.T.I Application Form very carefully with significant details and upload scanned photograph and signature with the application form.
- After filling the details check all information again select on to Submit button and click on it.
- At last, take a print out of form and keep it safe for future use.
Applicants if you want to fill this form on the offline mode must follow these steps and then fill your form.
- First of all, contenders may also apply offline by filling the application form in appropriate format with all required details.
- Applicants are required to attach all mandatory documents and send to the address which is mentioned on the official notification.
Advertisement Date: Update Soon
Last Date of Submission: Available Soon
More details regarding this Rajasthan ITI Admission 2016 – 2017 check with the help of this OFFICIAL LINK.