Reserve Bank of India Assistant Recruitment 2016
Bumper job openings in RBI!!! The Reserve Bank of India has recently released an official notification concerning Reserve Bank of India Assistant Recruitment 2016. The organization invites online application forms from concerned candidates. The chief purpose of this advertisement is to recruit talented applicants on 610 vacant posts of the assistant. So, contenders grab this opportunity by submitting an application form through online mode. Before applying you must check below stated details of this subject by scrolling down the web page.
RBI Assistant Vacancies
The Reserve Bank of India has published an authorized advertisement of recruitment to fill 610 posts of assistant in the organization. This is the golden chance for those job hunters who desire to work with RBI. Interested applicants can apply online for these vacancies on or before the last date that is given below on this page.
Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks and must have the knowledge of word processing on PC.
The age of applying contenders should be between 20 years to 28 years as on 7th November 2016.
Note: The age relaxation will be applicable for reserved category candidates as per the authorized notification.
Fee for General/OBC Category Applicants: Rs. 450/-
Fee for SC/ST/PWD/EXS: Rs. 50/-
Note: The application fee should be paid through internet banking/debit/credit card.
Applicants who will be selected on these posts they will get the pay band of Rs. 13150/- to Rs. 34990/- per month.
The selection of candidates will be based on:
Online Preliminary Exam
Online Main Exam
Important Dates to Remember
Online application form commencement from: 7th November 2016
Closing date for applying: 28th November 2016
Make the payment of fee between: 7th to 28th November 2016
Online preliminary exam (Tentative): 23rd and 24th December 2016
Online main exam date (Tentative): January 2017
Aspirants will have register for these posts through online mode.
How to Apply for RBI Assistant Jobs
- First of all, candidates need to open the official site i,e opportunities.rbi.org.in.
- Now click on vacancies link that is accessible at the header of the homepage.
- Tap on the ‘recruitment for the post of assistant’ link.
- Read the official notice carefully and click on apply online link.
- Then fill the application form in proper manner and attach all essential documents and the latest passport size photograph of you.
- Afterward, make the payment of application fee through prescribed mode.
- Check the preview of your application form and hit the submit button.
- Finally take a printout of this form and keep it safe for future reference.
Thus, this was the notification regarding Reserve Bank of India Assistant Recruitment 2016. If you want to get latest updates of this recruitment process like admit card, syllabus, and many others then keep visiting our website www.ejobsalert.in.
RBI Assistant Recruitment Apply Here
Authorized Notification Check Here