RPVT 2016 – 17
We are here to share employment news for those candidates who will be waiting for the RPVT 2016 -17 Application Form. So applicants, for you the Board of Technical Education, Rajasthan will release, the RPVT Notification 2016. So applicants fill your application form and then check the Exam Dates, Registration process with the help of the official site.
We hope all applicants get the profit of this opportunity and then fill your RPVT 2016 -17 Application Form with the help of given steps. We are mentioned all details on this page. before filling the application form we are advice to you read all details properly because this is a great opportunity for the candidates an don’t miss this chance.
RPVT Notification 2016 Eligibility Criteria:-
The required eligibility criteria for this entrance exam will be given below.
- Applicants must pass 10+2 examination/equivalent examination conducted by an Education Board (duly recognized by the Rajasthan Board, CBSE, New Delhi) with not less than pass marks in each subject and not less than 50% marks in the aggregate of English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- In case of SC/ST candidates, minimum aggregate required is 40%. OR Any examination of an Education Board School in a foreign country recognized by the Academic Council as equivalent for the purpose with good knowledge of English.
RPET 2016 Selection Process:-
The applicant’s selection process will be based on the performance in the entrance examination and the applicants rank in the examination. So applicants start preparation for the examination and then get a good rank in the examination.
RPVT 2016 Application Fee
Candidates will have to pay application and examination fee of Rs.1, 500/-(applicable for candidates of all categories)
Payment Mode: Net banking, Debit/Credit Card using on-line gateway payment facility, or through ICICI Bank Challan at selected branches of ICICI bank located in Rajasthan.
RPVT 2016 Seat Availability
- Regular seats – 60 at Bikaner and 50 at Navania
- Payment seats – 15 at Bikaner, 10 at Navania and 60 at Jodhpur
College of Veterinary and Animal Science, Bikaner; Navania- Vallabhnagar (Udaipur) and Jodhpur
RPVT 2016 College List – the following Veterinary Colleges are affiliated with the University is given below.
- Apollo College of Veterinary Medicine, Agra Road, Jaipur
- Arawali Veterinary College, Jaipur Road, Sikar
- S. College of Veterinary Medicine & Research Centre, Ghoriwara Kalan, Mukundgarh, Jhunjhunu
- Mahatma Gandhi Veterinary College, Agra Road, Bharatpur
- Mahatma Jyotiba Phule College of Veterinary & Animal Science, Chomu, Jaipur
- Sri Ganganagar Veterinary College, Near RIICO colony, Sri Ganganagar
NOTE: In all these colleges 30 seats are regular seats and 30 seats are management seats.
RPVT Application Form 2016 Registration Process
Those applicants who will be applying for this notification must follow these steps and fill your application form.
- Firstly applicants go to the official site for applying online.
- Then check the suitable link.
- First of all register online by providing your Mobile Number, Email ID & Name.
- Then click on the submit button then the verification message will be send in your mobile no.
- Candidates need log in to complete their registration and enter your personal, academic details.
- Then Upload their photo and signature as specified.
- They must pay the fees after completing the application form.
- At the end get the print out for the future use.
Contact for RPVT 2016
Bijey Bhawan Palace Complex
Near Deen Dayal Upadhyay Circle
RPVT 2016 Exam Dates (Tentative)
|RPVT 2016 Notification release||9th of march|
|Application form available online on||13th of march|
|Last date for filling application form||30th of April|
|Last date for submission of Application form||30th of April|
|Last date for deposit application fee||30th of April|
|Admit card release||14th of May|
|Filing of grievances for not receiving admit card through mail||14th of may to 19th of may|
|Exam date||7th of June|
|Time for exam||9 am to 12 pm|
|Filing of grievances with regard to any question of
|9th of June|
|Display of Answer Key
|10th of June|
|Filing of Grievances if any regarding answer key at email
|10th of June to 13th of June|
|Display of candidate OMR answers sheet
|20th of June|
|Filling of Grievances in OMR answers sheet, if any
|20th of June to 24th of June|
|Declaration of result||30th of June|
More details about this RPVT 2016 Application Form look out with the help of this link.