SBI Clerk Recruitment 2016 The State bank of India has been released the 17168 vacancies JA JAA Associates, Fill up the SBI Clerk Online Application Form
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2016
Applicants for you, The Management of State Bank of India has finally declared the SBI Clerk Recruitment 2016. This exam will be the wonderful opportunity for the candidate who is waiting for best Bank Opportunities. The state bank of India has been releasing the 17168 vacancies JA JAA Associates vacancies for the needed job seekers. So candidates if you are eligible then fill your SBI Clerk Online Application Form in the given mode.
The Education Qualification, Age limit and Application fee, pay scale will be mentioned on this page. The New change in this latest SBI Clerical cadre notification is Selection process as Prelims, Mains & Interview. The State Bank of India is the Multinational and Public Sector banking fully it was the government-owned corporation. SBI has an enormous number of branches across the India and in Foreign Countries.
The Another great news is available for you the candidates, SBI has going to start 700 new branches across India in addition to the earlier branches. We know the candidates looking for latest bank jobs without IBPS have expected the recruitment notifications of huge vacancies. So, candidates, this is the chance fill your SBI Clerk Recruitment 2016 application form in the online mode.
SBI Clerk Notification 2016 Details:-
Job Category: Banking Sector Jobs
Registration: On-line mode
SBI JAA Vacancies Details
No. of Vacancies: 17168 seats
Post Name: Clerical posts
Post Wise Details:-
- Junior Associates: 10726 seats
- Junior Agriculture Associates: 3008 seats
- Junior Associates (Backlog): 3218 seats
- Junior Associates (Special recruitment): 188 seats
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2016 Eligibility
Interested applicants who wish to apply for this notification and check this detail must look out the official notification. This detail will be mentioned in the official link.
SBI JA Application Fee:
The application fee details will be mentioned below.
For the General/OBC category: Rs. 600/- only
For SC/ ST/ PWD and other reserved categories: Rs. 100/- only
More brief details check with the help of this notification.
Those applicants who wish to apply for this notification and search the eligibility criteria must check the official notification.
For Junior Associates (JA) Post: Interested candidates who will be apply for this notification should complete graduation Degree in any discipline or any equivalent qualification.
For Junior Agricultural Associates (JAA) Post: Interested candidates should complete your graduation in Agriculture or Agriculture Allied Services.
SBI JAA Age Limit:
For Un-Reserved Category candidates are Minimum 20 years and Maximum 28 years. The Upper age relaxation will be applicable to reserved category will be checked through this official notification.
The selection process for the best candidates will be based on the Preliminary Exam, Mains Exam, and Personal Interview.
How to fill SBI Clerk Online Application Form 2016
Those applicants who will be applied for this notification follow these steps and then fill your application form.
- Applicants First of all, open an official website for filling the application form.
- Then click on the “latest update” section.
- Check suitable link.
- Then Open it and read all eligibility details contained in a pdf file of the official notification.
- Now, click on “Online Application Form” link to proceed further.
- Then Fill up the application form with mandatory fields in the online prescribed format.
- After that, collect e-receipt by paying fees through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Internet Banking.
- Attach your recent passport size photo, signature and other necessary documents only in a jpg file with our application form.
- Then Verify filled up items and then submit it.
- Then download the submitted copy of registration form to your computer/ mobile.
- If possible, then also print a copy of application form for the prelims exam.
Last Date for Online Registration of Application and Fee Payment: 25-04-2016
Due Date to Printout Online Application Form: 10-05-2016
Date of Preliminary Examination: In May/ June 2016
Apply Online for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2016